Old member looking to rejoin :)

slammedmind

Fresh Recruit
Been a long time but im looking at owning another glanza/gt as soon as i can find the right car, names rob was a member here a good while ago, some really nice changes to the forum. I look forward to learning something new

gv1.3

Admin
Hey Rob, now there is a blast from the past! Did you get rid of the S15 or have you still got it?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Holy crap!! look what the cat dragged in lol!!

Long time rob!!! glad to see ur back around bud!

kon

GaryGT

Member +
Been a long time but im looking at owning another glanza/gt as soon as i can find the right car, names rob was a member here a good while ago, some really nice changes to the forum. I look forward to learning something new

Again???????????
i knew ud be back to the 4E power :rockon:
have something interesting i found stripping an old head of urs ;-)

slammedmind

Fresh Recruit
cheers lads, yes still have the s15, thats never leaving! Have a dredded integra aswell at the moment but im looking at building a solid track glanza/gt for next year.

@gary what did you find man, txt me will you

ragz

Member +
welcome back matey

i remember that user name from a long time ago

whats it like owning an s15 iv always had a soft spot for those

ragz

Jay

Admin
Well you better put some fucking brakes on the next one...

Hope we haven't changed too much on you, the site has grown quite a bit in the last year or two.

Jay

slammedmind

Fresh Recruit
Well you better put some fucking brakes on the next one...

Hope we haven't changed too much on you, the site has grown quite a bit in the last year or two.

Jay

Jay how does this answer your question :haha:

DSC04388.jpg

mistakes are there to be made but not repeated ;).

Jay

Admin
So long as your ABS still works it'll be grand Rob.

Don't worry, time is a healer and you're nearly forgiven.

slammedmind

Fresh Recruit
lol whats abs? forgiveness is a state of mind dude ;)

Site looks very well by the way, and there seems to be a good site trader section built up over the last while, some quality goods on sale

Jay

Admin
Anti Bullshit System mate. ;)

So EP91 again? Should be good to watch this one come together - you usually have high standards when it comes to the right components. How far are you pushing this one (Read : Does Gary have anything to worry about?) :haha:

slammedmind

Fresh Recruit
Anti Bullshit System mate. ;)

So EP91 again? Should be good to watch this one come together - you usually have high standards when it comes to the right components. How far are you pushing this one (Read : Does Gary have anything to worry about?) :haha:

lol i like it man! Im not sure yet once its clean and unabused ep82 or ep91 will do the job, im thinking 230-240bhp with no weight should do the job nicely for the likes of modello

Dave.

Member +
Welcome back to the site :)

Are the Endless brakes for the new car? They look nice :D

What's the story with the old one?

Dave