...... Or ......

EH@B

Member +
wht u will choose guyz :rockon:

hehehehe21.jpg

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
well it's gonna be a bit biased on here mate.

but i hate range rovers, and anything like them, great if you live on a farm but what is the bloody point if you never use it for off roading?

stick to the starlet.

Phil

Super Moderator
well, i prefer the starlet, if you were to give me 1 id choose the jeep sell it and buy the starlet with some nice bits!

i hate 4x4's(jeeps)

Phil

rb69

Member +
I would choose the range rover.

Then sell it so I had loads of cash to by a starlet and all the goodies i wanted for it. :)

jabran200

Member +
bro you are in the U.A.E stop messing with starlets and get a gtr r35 or something lol. The range is gonna have comfort which starlet really lacks lol depends what you want.

EH@B

Member +
hahaha u r right guyz
get the range then sell it
$$$$$$
many loaded starlets :D

( its not my car , its for my boss but im using it for short time so rest time for my little baby )
also there is one ponit these kind of cars here making agood load of chicks in short time ;)

cheers

Glanza-V

Banned
Why cant we have BOTH!!!

im sure the amount of petrol the Rangy Guzzels a month will be the cost of a Starlet.

and got to say uv got a SOUND BOSS.

Timmy

Member +
What f*&%$£ w*!%$& would drive a 4x4 on the road.
Be warned if you get in and drive a 4x4 on the road you will instantly loose all ability park actualy drive in general. You will also instantly loose any testicles you once had inbetween your legs and everyone will hate you.

Rik

Member +
I got more looks in my starlet (rip) than any range rover :p And it wasnt even £50k! Instant win :D

I take the Rover and absolutely drive the s**te out of it because I would'nt care about it then when its on the verge of breaking down sell it. With the money fly to Japan get a bog standard Starlet and throw it into a tunning company.:)

Guye

Lifer
So much hating on 4x4's! I guess it's only in places with crappy pothole filled roads that they are appreciated. Here it's better to have a diesel 4x4 for a daily driver and leave the GT for the weekend.

parkiboy

Member +
i really am not a fan of range rovers, glad ive finally found people who agree with me :p

i normally get "shut up your only saying that because you cant have one" - i can think of a much better way to spend £50k...

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Them new ranger rover's go pretty well actually...

I followed one to bude and it was cornering as good maybe even a little better than my starlet, and christ could it pull away from a corner, i was shocked at how well this thing was going...

Still wouldn't have one, there big an ugly...