orange glanza? ;)

goldenvtr

Member +
not finished yet but ive got the base now to work with, needs some flatting down in areas and few more layers but its all the same shade.

wainting on a glanza rear bumper now too as i sold the jam one.

just before the orange heres now it looked before:
HPIM0673.jpg

HPIM0672.jpg

HPIM0671.jpg

HPIM0670.jpg

HPIM0669.jpg

pics make it look ligher than it is for some reason probly just needs more layers.

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

Edit for some more pics 29/11/08 @ 1205am :p

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01369.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

01 11 08:

another edit, this is with my digicam and shows a much more true colour to hwo it looks in person. shame its dark but the flash does help :)

HPIM0694.jpg

HPIM0697.jpg

HPIM0696.jpg

HPIM0695.jpg

comparison:
before
HPIM0673.jpg

after

HPIM0695.jpg

Last edited:

cole

Member +
id love to see a glanza in the shocking orange like rc developments evo from ten of the best !

goldenvtr

Member +
its glossy but my phone camera is shite, will get some batterys for my digicam.

just with i had a garage to work in, crappy english weather:mad:

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Good choice.;)

Hopefully it will get a little richer with a few more layers as it is a little bit peach at the moment rather than orange.

Look like a good job though.

goldenvtr

Member +
will do:p, not sure when ill have time to do some more now, this was my first weekend off work in ageees:(

but ill make it mint when the GT is done and i dont have to worry about making it drivable too lol

L900CMC

Member +
Im really liking the look of that,Its not the usual white or black,bit of a gamble but it has crtainly paid off in my opinion! Looking forward to some quality pics

:rockon:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
its only in that light, in other pictures its clearly orange.

either way fair play to you, nice to see some glanzas in a different colour than the usual

steveep82

Member +
looks cool, brave man doing a spray job outside with a portable compressor!! One thing though, i only see a orange starlet? Wheres the glanza!! haha!

dan

Member +
looks better than the purple matey. Still need do something about that ghetto reg holder tho haha.

TheDav13s

Fresh Recruit
Looks pretty good, i'm a fan. I reckon Ford ST orange would look fully sweet, poss a bit brighter, although Dan will prob now say that it's brighter in real life FPS view :p