ORC/Blitz Active Clutch question

Johnny_C

Lifer
just bought one,want to know what kind of bhp/torque they can handle,and what release bearing people use,thanks.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I seem to remember Aga ordering an orc bearing from rhdjapan and having an oem toyota one delivered to him. I'm pretty sure Hybrid also runs his orc 309d with the standard bearing.

I have used the standard one for a couple of years now with my blitz clutch with no problems.

Aidan-G

Member +
i have the two here,no way will it work?maybe its an oem one they sent from another car that fits it,but i cant see an oem starlet bearing working

its an orc release bearing that i used with mine
i see a lot of people say the standard one will work i didnt chance tryin it

found my old one there its an nsk brand
part no: tk40182
think there about 50 euro

Last edited:
did you buy the clutch used..it should have come with the sleeve and bearing..mine did just changed the original cod it sounded a bit rough
the bearing is only slighty bigger its just a bit of a different shape its raised up in the middle
ill measure it and see if its 67.1 mm
but afaik you do need the sleeve aswel
its the sleeve in the bottom pics of your second link the top pics are nissan sr/rb fit by the looks of it

Johnny_C

Lifer
ill get u a pic johnny
good man aidan,thanks.

did you buy the clutch used..it should have come with the sleeve and bearing..mine did just changed the original cod it sounded a bit rough
the bearing is only slighty bigger its just a bit of a different shape its raised up in the middle
ill measure it and see if its 67.1 mm
but afaik you do need the sleeve aswel
its the sleeve in the bottom pics of your second link the top pics are nissan sr/rb fit by the looks of it
its used,i got no bearing with it.

thanks for the links richie.

Aidan-G

Member +
orc on the left

DSCF2063.jpg

Aidan-G

Member +
there might be a cheap way around it johnny,lol..like an oem one of a differant car or something,id love to know how people are using a starlet oem one

Johnny_C

Lifer
there might be a cheap way around it johnny,lol..like an oem one of a differant car or something,id love to know how people are using a starlet oem one

what about what christy said above

found my old one there its an nsk brand
part no: tk40182

i would of thought the sleeve came with the bearing??