Paid Member - Staff Appreciation Thread

alan_d

Lifer
Just a thankyou to Jay and the TGTT Team for giving something back to the paid members with the Sticker scheme. I appreciate the time and expense you folks take to arrange such a scheme, and even little things like posting them all takes time. Time is something you cannot buy, and so I salute you all.

Please sit back, grab a cuppa, and give yourselves a pat on the back for taking part in such a good deed.

Thankyou all.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Here Here i say, Big thank you goes out to the staff that took care of this

gv1.3

Admin
yeah fair play to Jay for looking after this one. Gotta admit I hate licking envelopes so am glad Im too far away to assist :p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
yeah fair play to Jay for looking after this one. Gotta admit I hate licking envelopes so am glad Im too far away to assist :p

never heard of rollers eh? :homer:

go grab 10 beer jay u deserve it ;)

its so nice to get threads like this! feels good to see the staff's efforts are appreciated!

glad to be part of the family! :cool:

Kelly

Member +
Now can members understand why we wanted you to wait for stickers instead of paying ppl :p it just took some time to get the ball rolling!! :)

Jay has done a top job! :D

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Na i was only taking the piss, Ask away. Just as long as they are the right ones

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I never cause trouble? I'm on about this sticker thing? I've not heard nothing of it.

Jay

Admin
All will be catered for so please don't view it as 'missing out' - we'll get everyone sorted as soon as possible. :)