pics of my new gt

reneee

Fresh Recruit
hi guys... as i said before, i need some tips for tuning it, it already haves a HKS Blow off valve and Muffler and a K&N Air filter.. I'll be waiting for some tips, please

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

reneee

Fresh Recruit
mmm i want to tune it... i have around 2000$... what can i do first? I need a list of things i could buy
Thanks!

ZEP 082

Member +
only the budget is your limit...but you can begin with the basics air filter, iridium plugs, ht leads, actuator, full exhaust, de-cat, uprated mani, fcd, fpr,fmic and 1 bar boost. don't forget to upgrade your brakes and suspension too. goodluck.

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
looks nice fella,

personally first thing i would do is remove those stickers.

then

manifold, decat, hks actuator and a piggyback ecu like emanage blue, and a retune at a tuners :)

reneee

Fresh Recruit
i will start tuning it, i hope that i find some good Tuner workshops around here!
mmm. i know some things about motors but can anyone tell me what fcd and fpr are??
About the stickers... i havent seen one EP in the whole Forum with stickers... what is the problem with it?
I'll be waiting for somo answers... and thanks for the tipps!! :D

1998glanzav

Member +
thx for the explanation! but whats the problem with the stickers?

There is nothing wrong with the stickers at all. It is just down to personal choice. Some members like to have them and others dont, so each to there own. If your happy with the stickers, then thats all that matters. Other members were just posting there opinions :)

wink66

Fresh Recruit
Nice, is it a full exhaust system or just a muffler?

A turbo back exhaust system makes alot of difference and allows you to add more mods and up the boost :)

durmz

Member +
hi guys... as i said before, i need some tips for tuning it, it already haves a HKS Blow off valve and Muffler and a K&N Air filter.. I'll be waiting for some tips, please

Nice, is it a full exhaust system or just a muffler?

A turbo back exhaust system makes alot of difference and allows you to add more mods and up the boost

ehhh