Px53 ???

tonygt

Member +
Hi there has any body seen a 53 plate gt before because I'm about to buy one and its a 53plate car? Yes it's white and has 6spd box and tuning development on bonnet it's being in. Garage of a close friend that had it for 4 yrs is it worth buying please let me know if any of us knows how's it was just after abut of history. But car has all paper works to so that's good,,

tonygt

Member +
Yer ok family owned car just never see number as front mount bit cut out and in garage has logbook every thing macths wow prob only 53 plate gt in country how much would this be worth$$$$$

tonygt

Member +
Forged ,6sp tdo5,d very quick car just drove it animal was this car waiting for a raiNy day who knows..?

tonygt

Member +
Who wants it ????get pics up tommorow but some one will be happy if I do but not cheap if its the only 53 plate in uk like I said it must be worth a yen or two?

tonygt

Member +
Gt53 plate I looked at the plate 4 times lol and I am not kidding and a toms kit don't ask me to break it guys cause I won't can't belive it

ibz

Member +
it used to be a members on here with a full toms kit if i remember correctly, once he took his plate of dvla issued a 53 reg plate on it

Jay

Admin
Just sounds like a fluff up by the tax office. They have probably accidentally registered it as a 2003 when it was imported. Would hardly add any value unless you place more faith in the plate than the car TBH mate.

Heard of it happening before, there were one or two 2001 GT's knocking about a few years back lol.

*EDIT* Yeah just a admin error then as ibz says.

tonygt

Member +
God help me 2starlets now and 1gt my house now looks like a Toyota dealer from 95 in my front drive can't complain ?