quick question people if i was to break my 1995 glanzwud there b alot of intrest ??

Jay

Admin
Easier to sell complete mate. Otherwise you will be tripping over random bits of Glanza for years to come..

This is an interest-gathering thread so please refrain from selling. As soon as interest is assessed it shall be closed to make way for the sales thread.

Cheers,

Jay

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Depends on what you mean. Completely break it or just performanc parts? i recently tried to sell my GT complete and it was a nightmare, so I sold of all the performance parts and am (hopefully) selling the near standard GT this weekend and I will get just over 5k in all, way more than I wanted for it complete.

Depends on what you mean. Completely break it or just performanc parts? i recently tried to sell my GT complete and it was a nightmare, so I sold of all the performance parts and am (hopefully) selling the near standard GT this weekend and I will get just over 5k in all, way more than I wanted for it complete.

I was the same few yrs back when selling. ended stripping all modded parts off ans selling car near standard and made £1k more than what i wanted.. if you have the time and patience its worth stripping.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I've even had to be patient really, been really lucky with parts flying out. I have 3 parts left out of 23 and been selling for about 3-4 weeks.