***Ramadan Mubarak***

Glanza-V

Banned
Hey all Muslims on TGTT.com

Ramadan Mubarak

1st Fast = Tommarow in England.

Hope you keep all the "fast's" this year. (inshallah) No Silly xcuses.

Basic Info for Non-Muslims.

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic Lunar calendar and the holiest of the four holy months. It begins with the sighting of the new moon after which all physically mature and healthy Muslims are obliged to abstain from all food, drink, gum chewing, any kind of tobacco use, and any kind of sexual contact between dawn and sunset. However, that is merely the physical component of the fast; the spiritual aspects of the fast include refraining from gossiping, lying, slandering and all traits of bad character. All obscene and irreligious sights and sounds are to be avoided. Purity of thought and action is paramount. Ordained in the Quran, the fast is an exacting act of deeply personal worship in which Muslims seek a raised level of God-consciousness. The act of fasting redirects the hearts away from worldly activities, towards The Divine.

Idrees

Banned
Kher Mubarak bro and Ramzan Mubarak to all others :)

Man they're gonna be hard this year, they're gonna be about 14 hours long I think!

Glanza-V

Banned
lol @ Hutch

Sarfi bro - iv been posting it on the site for the past 3 years , Proud Of being a MUSLIM!

Idrees - Feel the Full 14 hours, stay awake thru the fast ... i am! except Saturdays n Sundays

b0t13

Fresh Recruit
lol a guy in my school ate like a pig before the sun came up. he was well hungry by the end of the day, which we found funny because he had a few good hours before he could eat anything..

he was fat tho so it must have been hard :(