Re-clothing seats

Dan3SGTE

Member +
In the original recaro material?

Yuup..

Its acually for a red EK9 type R seat.... Has a bad mark/wear on the drivers side and was just asking around if anyone knows a good place at a good prie as those seats go fro like £200+ .....

@Jay, thanks buddy, but as said above, its a honda seat.. EDIT: just noticed its states that they use similar parts to other recaros...... hmmm

Jay

Admin
Click on the EK9 Civic Hype R link on that site. It offers the same spares for your seat. Might be worth giving them a bell for the material as they state:

"Should you require any parts which are not listed, please don't hesitate to contact our sales team by phone or email."

If these boys can't get it I'd be surprised.

Jay

Admin
Suppose a virtual kiss won't upset the missus, just mind and not spill any of my virtual pints on the table here..;)

sx_turbo

Lifer
depends on who does it.

i can highly recomend a place on canvey called classic trim, done a super job on mine and charged me £230 to do both seats, and re-embroider the recaro back on

Elaine

Lifer
Suppose a virtual kiss won't upset the missus, just mind and not spill any of my virtual pints on the table here..;)

Lol I think I need to take it back as I can’t find the part I am looking for :( But this is still a very useful like me seats could do with re-stuffing so thank you anyway :D

Jay

Admin
Might be worth giving them a bell for the material as they state:

"Should you require any parts which are not listed, please don't hesitate to contact our sales team by phone or email."

If these boys can't get it I'd be surprised.

Give them a ringding.

malcolmgt

Member +
Dont know if this is topic related but i have two bride bucket seats which i need totally sorting... anyone of anthing or anyone?

Texx

Super Moderator
Yuup..

Its acually for a red EK9 type R seat.... Has a bad mark/wear on the drivers side and was just asking around if anyone knows a good place at a good prie as those seats go fro like £200+ .....

@Jay, thanks buddy, but as said above, its a honda seat.. EDIT: just noticed its states that they use similar parts to other recaros...... hmmm

Just to give you some idea, the back (2) and side (5) covers from Honda will cost you the best part of a grand per seat.

98YMEK9seatcover.jpg

Jay

Admin
Aye, I know that OEM seat cover prices would strike fear into the heart of anyone. The VW ones in work are a few hundred a piece.:eek:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
SHIT!!

Thats price, right well picking the car up on saturday, im yet to see how bad the seat is face to face....... But by the piccies i will want that doing...

Appriciate all the info guys....

Ricky, you have a linky to this guy as thats a top price!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
love the look of the red recaros though jay :(

PS by the pics its only a slightly worn mark on the drivers seat, other seat is mint and that one is too bar that slight defect... But its nice to have both mint :)