RIP Craig Bruce - TGTT Member

smiles

Member +
My thoughts go out to the families. It is devistating what these cars can cause if u lose concentration or control.

Gilly2006

Member +
thoughts are with the family and freinds, i know what its like to loose a friend in a crash, think about her everyday!

Fro

Member +
I dont know the guy in the 206 but the guy in the starlet was a mate of mine. Not a close mate but he helped me out with my car a couple times. Had a nice starlet too.
The 16 year old at the bottom of the page was a mates brother from the same village as me, 11 days before his 17th birthday, fair waste of life.
May they all rest in peace

John757

Member +
Awful way to start 2009. Must be very hard on the family's and my thoughts are with them. I couldn't begin to imagine how they must feel.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Imagine being helplessly stuck though in your car with no one around I really feel for him and all the others mentioned.

Please be careful people.

Toby

Fro

Member +
Imagine being helplessly stuck though in your car with no one around I really feel for him and all the others mentioned.

Please be careful people.

Toby

To be honest man, i dont think he was ever concious after crashing. Very similar thing happened to another mate of mine just over a year ago but unfortunately no one learned anything from it.

As aforementioned, be careful on the roads peeps

was a mate of mine and it was my old starlet aswell. taking a look at the car i think he would have been knocked unconsious near as soon as it happened cause the drivers seat collapsed which caused him to get thrown about a bit. RIP craig

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

I got a message from a fellow member advising that the young lad who was killed in this accident may have been the member c.bruce who had a 1989 Starlet.

Can anyone confirm this is the case?

Please lads lets put an end to threads like these and try be as careful as possible on the roads.

RIP to the lad its truly a tragic situation.