RR results in

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Ok fella's? I'm just about to go pick my car up from the garage after having an safc and avcr fitted, these are my mods
Hybrid ct9
autobanh fmic
HKS mushroom
AVCR @ 1bar
SAFC
GReddy BCC
FPR
roadrunner mani/decat

What figures do you reckon I should make?

I'll get it rr'd as soon as to let you all kow.
Cheers,
Hutch.

Last edited:

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Sorry got duff info over the phone, its 1bar. Just picked it up and got out my car shaking, never since my 2l Nova have I had an adrenaline rush like that! Its fucking quick!

BTW Toby, I doubt it makes that at the wheels, maybe at the fly! :p

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Ok, its done, I must admit I'm slightly disappointed. The first run he did came out at 132 at the wheels, I shat myself :( Turns out my car matt had riden up an was getting in the way of the pedal! lol Run 2 was the best result,
RRprintout070308.jpg

150.42bhp atw. Ok I guess, think that works out at 174atf.
My torque graph is a mess coz his kit was getting interfered with by my old knackered HT leads or something so i won't bother posting but i had a peak torque of 154lbs/ft.

My boost was trailing off after 5500 revs down to about 0.8 bar, the guy didn't know why so i went to the garage that set it up and they fobbed me off basically. Said the turbo can't sustain that sort of airflow, told em it was a hybrid but it made no difference. Ah well, something for the Uk I guess.

My mate went in his Teg type R and got 180atw but a lame torque of 130lbs/ft or something!

sx_turbo

Lifer
do you have a hks actuator?

i think that maybe your problem, and your avcr may need tuning. i have only ever heard of this problem with stock actuators past standard boost, and hks actuators

also u should get a better result when your safc is tuned.

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Still using stock efi pipe, althought the a/c is gonna get ditched wen I'm back in the UK and the air filter will be front mounted.

Ricky I do have an HKS actuator but what do you mean when the safc is tuned? It is!