shopping lists down doors yes or no?

C

CTR_Timmy

I have this issue with people putting shopping lists as i call it down the doors, i think it doesnt suit road cars? I especially hate when novas put blitz and hks ones on there cars lmao!!

rb69

Member +
I say nay. Although I have one very small sticker in the shopping list position. It's not so bad on say massive powered skylines when they actually have the stuff fitted, but when you see a standard Rover 25 pootling about town with massive chrome HKS, Blitz and Nismo decals on the door it puts you off.

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
if its a big spec car and the parts are actually on the car i don't see much of an issue, like you say its when you see a Saxo or something with Blitz on the door followed by HKS etc!! :S

nicmcs4

Member +
shopping lists yes or no???

NO
NO
NO

its chavy and looks stopid cos u kno that not one of those brands are on the car......be it nova, corsa or any other chav-mobile....

C

CTR_Timmy

i agree big powered drift cars its ok but when they go down bonnet and not door. i always laugh at saxos with its shoppin list!!

Nippon

Member +
The reason owners of pants chavvy cars have the shopping lists down the side is cos they get the stickers free in Max Power and other alike magazines.

Wont catch me with a shopping list down the side of my car. I hate all stickers on cars. Be it sun strips, shopping lists, anything.

MikeN

Member +
It always make's me laugh when people put al these random 'brands' on their car just to look cool, but don't even have those parts on there.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
on a race car obviously its different because its for sponsorship etc..

but yeah people just advertising it down the side of the car it looks wank!!

my car i bought had a few stickers on it and im trying my best to get them off without fucking the paintwork lol!!

but i agree its a no no..

that s14 would look better without imo

lanxter

Member +
big no from me, down the doors looks gay as fuck, but if you spread them around the car like rally or drift cars for example then it looks good but only if you have the parts to back it up

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
They look good if the whole car has been done out in decals like the drift machines etc but on a road type car i think it looks awful, even if the car has the parts.
I could put HKS, blitz, cusco, trd etc down the side of my glanza but even though i have all those parts it would still look crap.

Jay

Admin
Now how else do you expect Ted to remember the milk??

kirky2742008003sk2.jpg

That's on Ted's and WeeJohn's track car. Pure pisstake :D