sold my crx and got a very nice Gt

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Well i sold my crx the other week so i thought i would post up to say that i got myself a very nice GT. i havent taken any pics of it yet so i will just put the pistonheads link up
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/193856.htm
i got it on saturday and im really happy with it. it goes great and sounds bril. :D:D:D:D:D:D

it must be good as i can hardly think of any parts to buy for it lol

pc18

I got the asking price for my crx which was £4500 and i bought the Gt for the asking price. yeah it is a bit of a monster ive never had a turbo before or even drove a petrol turbo before this. its great fun. my girlfirend has already started complaining about me letting the car cool down for a few minutes after every drive lol

Only things wrong with it that i can find are the rear plastic door card on the drivers side are cracked (looks like someone has slammed the door to hard) and the interior light doesnt work.

:)

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Welcome to the site. Interior lights never work, check the bulb and trace the wires for loose conntections very common problem. Let us know how you get on and if you need any help in the future don't hesiate to ask.

Best Regards,

Toby

riko666

Member +
Japi's old car, and you're one of the lucky few to have a car with the 6-speed gearbox conversion...envy much

pc18

thanks, there is one thing i went to show a friend of my mums who is a very good mechanic and he thinks the car should pull more vacuume than it does? wheres the most common places for boost leaks and what sort of vacuum should it pull?

pc18

Yeah the 6 speed is great never had 6 gears before either. the gear changes are so nice and theres virtually no play in the gear stick side to side if you no what i mean. just stating to get used to the paddle clutch i think, nearly stalled a few times lol

Greg0r

Member +
well my vacuum doesnt does go more than say -22psi?

and btw very nice car, for £5100 should be :p

davehart

Member +
I've seen that one advertised for awhile and the only thing that put me off was the rear lip on it.

Other than that its a very nice GT.

storey

Member +
loogs mint mate seen it for sale well worth the asking price bud if i remember correct its around the 200bhp mark yeah?

pc18

Glad that you got such a nice GT. Your CRX is nice and well look after too.

I was a bit sad when the crx went but im happy again now ive got my GT i still have shit loads of crx bits that i kept incase i decided i wanted another one lol i should sell some really.