Some Pics From My NY trip in Sept- some helicopter shots

Gilly2006

Member +
amazing!! you got some gud pics there! shame they couldn't be bigger! i will go there one day! i bet being stood there ceing all of new york must be electrifying!

gv1.3

Admin
yeah its such a cool place so interesting pics are very easy to come by, the helicopter ride was a good idea :)

I just took that lexington ave pic as i was passing by in a taxi. I stayed in the affinia manhattan hotel across from madison square garden

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lovely pics dylan!! from afar nyc looks fantastic.. then u get close & imho it gets ugly..

really not a fan of the nyc...

california... well thats a whole other train of thought :D :p

kon

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Have you ever been Kon it's not that bad! Wonderful pictures Dylan did you go on the Staten Island Ferry? Pretty exciting city and so opposite to London it's untrue :)

T

dan

Member +
wicked pics dude, We stayed at the Raddison Lexington on Lexington Ave when we went.

I felt alot safer over then than i did when i was in london, and like toby said its such an opposite to london.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Ah good old Lexington Ave! I was born in the states so have always had a soft spot, for certain places only though I'm certainly more European than Yank :p

London is Victorian and NYC is 21st Century, nice opposites though. London is relatively safe in the right parts, like any major city really! I've never been on a chopper ride around NYC though looks fab, also great weather when you went :)

T

gv1.3

Admin
the heli ride was my gf's idea which turned out cool as I dont suppose you would get that kind of view any other way.

I got off the helicopter which went from south sea port and did some shopping and went to the "Bodies" exhibition (that mad german lad that autopsies on the telly with the hat on) it was an amazing exhibition... I then got on the staten island ferry and went out just as the sun was going down and came back to the most amazing view of manhattan... and then went home to bed knackered :)

I really loved NY and cant believe I will be living there in less than a month!

Love London too and its sense of history... the thing that always strikes me about london is how you can turn one way and see the tower of london and then turn around and see a very modern bustling city its an amazing contrast.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
looks really cool wud be a nice place to visit! ive always wondered wat itll be like to live in a big city like that must be mental

GTRob

Member +
damn boy, talk about concrete jungle. i may be going to NY next year February, not looking foward to the cold though. sorry to rain on ur pics dylan but looking at them just makes me more happy to live where i do.