Standard GT door bodykit.

VXR230BHP

Member +
Does the GT have part of the standard bodykit attached to the doors and can these be added to a N/A starlet shell ? i know there is the sideskirts that attach to the sills, rear quarter and wings buts its the doors i'am interested in.

Rumel786

Member +
one sec mate...i think iv got a pic of the parts your on about...

edit

24012009310.jpg

Starlet.jpg

are these the parts your on about buddy?

(sorry pics arent very clear... had to look for pics in my garage lol)

In the first pic is it clear as to which panels your referring to??

Last edited:

quadcorecraig

Member +
one sec mate...i think iv got a pic of the parts your on about...

edit

24012009310.jpg

Starlet.jpg

are these the parts your on about buddy?

(sorry pics arent very clear... had to look for pics in my garage lol)

In the first pic is it clear as to which panels your referring to??

your GT's looking sick :rockon:

Rumel786

Member +
Would be much less hassle to find a set of turbo doors mate.

Jay does the gt door bolt straight on to the n/a? as im sure the doors are slightly different?

Or is it my eyes playing up lol?

So if a mk1 does not have the electric windows would it be possible to bolt on the gt door and run all the wires so it has electric windows?

am sure it has seen you have been buying parts

am watching youuuuuuu haha

Lol...well body wise a side exit, rear doobie spliiter,custom carbon bonnet (varis style) and finally a fresh paint job is what its getting next :p

Jay

Admin
The shell is the same and so are the doors. It's the door skin that differs. I'll compare a few when I'm shifting the bodypanels out of storage here.

Electrics were optional across the range so there are quadlamps and Glanzas with 'workout' windows.

Rumel786

Member +
The shell is the same and so are the doors. It's the door skin that differs. I'll compare a few when I'm shifting the bodypanels out of storage here.

Electrics were optional across the range so there are quadlamps and Glanzas with 'workout' windows.

Taa for the info Jay :)

VXR230BHP

Member +
Would it be worth me ordering all the fixings and clips when i come to fit he moldings, spats and skirts etc or just make some up...although i'am not one for cutting corners :p

Rumel786

Member +
Would it be worth me ordering all the fixings and clips when i come to fit he moldings, spats and skirts etc or just make some up...although i'am not one for cutting corners :p

personally i would get all the clips etc (just saves time and hassle) also gives you piece of mind its been done properly.

As jay said if a gt door fits not sure if it will be cheaper just getting 2 doors lol?

then painting to your colour?

VXR230BHP

Member +
personally i would get all the clips etc (just saves time and hassle) also gives you piece of mind its been done properly.

As jay said if a gt door fits not sure if it will be cheaper just getting 2 doors lol?

then painting to your colour?

I would say there is a load of different clips and srews to get....i would sooner do that.