up in value,noticed this on pistonheads etc

They are going for silly money

The price seems to be going up and up

This is very good (if you own one ):p

Anyone else noticed this

Dave.

Member +
yea!

it was dipping a LOT for a while (few months ago i sold my old gt for £1850 :( ) - i'm glad to see it getting a bit higher now though, its about time!

I put mine on pistonhead heads for over 4000 and im getting loads of emails offering me 4k

think ill just keep it :p

ep_chen

Member +
its not that many around and mods with small money could get you there to wave to a Scooby speeding away. good to hear its getting demand. :)

Dave.

Member +
haha i was thinking about selling mine cos i fancy a change, problem is though - theres nothign suitable i could repalce it with! lol

so she'll be staying exactly where she is :D

Monkfish

Member +
haha i was thinking about selling mine cos i fancy a change, problem is though - theres nothign suitable i could repalce it with! lol

This is also my problem. I get bored very easily and altough I love The Bitch (Despite her being a nightmare) I just can't bring myself to sell her as I know the next car will be slower and cost more to run, or be rough as because a decent car will cost more money.

I did put her on Pistonheads a month or so ago for £3750 and I had quite a bit of interest in her, including a swap for a mint looking white EG6 Civic with white rims. I was tempted...:homer:

ive been offer alot more than what i payed,i just want to take the money but somthings telling me to keep her

Matt_Seicentos

Member +

I know what you mean, when I was looking at selling the starbo, I honestly couldn't think of another car I wanted, bloody starlets lol -_-

the thing that is telling u to keep it, is the fact that theres nothing out there for a similar pricerange that is better ;)

If i have anymore problems after the engines all done i will be selling it lol

It stresses me out,need new tyres and brakes to :(

brakes seem real expensive

Monkfish

Member +
If i have anymore problems after the engines all done i will be selling it lol

It stresses me out,need new tyres and brakes to :(

brakes seem real expensive

What brakes are you buying Gav, diamond crusted 4000mm ones?! :p

3G grooved disks are only £90/pair, stock ones are about £60 (from Dave Burwash).

im tight monkfish lol,thats expensive to a tight person like me

£90 doesnt seem to bad,so thats 180 for F and R

Monkfish

Member +
im tight monkfish lol,thats expensive to a tight person like me

£90 doesnt seem to bad,so thats 180 for F and R

Rears are cheaper, but you will be fine with stock disks and pads on the rear and run 3G disks and mintex pads up front. DOT5.1 fluid and braided lines will greately improve braking feel and response too.

Nwimie

Member +
brakes are well cheeper for these small little cars :p i noticed they seem to be selling for a bit more recently :D its all gd :D

benGT

Member +
didnt realise they were going up!

I'm selling mine very soon but was getting worried as when I last looked, GT's were getting silly cheap! Good news then I guess! :D

Monkfish

Member +
What about tyres

Im in need of some,which is best to get,but keeping to a fair price aswell

Yoko A539 195/45/16's = £60 each fitted
Yoko A520 205/40/16's = £66 each fitted

...from Celtic Tyres. You won't get a better tyre for less money in those sizes IMO.