sx_turbo

Lifer
NIPPARTS track rod ends LH&RH

£7.91+VAT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADL Blueprint track rod ends LH&RH

£9.42+vat

ADL Blueprint RACK END (inner track rod end)

£20.49+vat

ADL Blueprint lower ball joint LH

£15.30+vat

ADL Blueprint lower ball joint RH

£15.30+VAT

KYB front shock absorbers - EXCEL-G

£58.48+vat each

KYB GAS-A-JUST rear shock absorbers

£46.97+vat each

KYB rear shock absorber - EXCEL-G

£35.49+VAT EACH

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
cant get them, we could only find some polish company that made them and the qaulity was frankly rubbish.

best off going toyota or i beleive tm-developments sells them

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Is the price for the outer track rod ends for both sides or for one? Also do you know how easy it is to change the track rod ends and ball joints?

lleey2k4

Member +
Easy the track rod ends should just fall out with a good whack and then just screw off the rack end. The ball joints should come out with abit of prizing but i use a 'v' shaped bar.

Rory

Lifer
Ball joint is very simple.
3 bolts on the wishbone, the main nut on the ball joint itself, and it should just pop out.

As for the track rod end,
Undo the nut on the TRE, disconect it from the hub, then screw it off after some swearing and WD40... :D

Rory.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Ball joint is very simple.
3 bolts on the wishbone, the main nut on the ball joint itself, and it should just pop out.

As for the track rod end,
Undo the nut on the TRE, disconect it from the hub, then screw it off after some swearing and WD40... :D

Rory.

You always make it sound simple!:p

I just wasn't sure about the crown nuts that the ball joint and rod end have holding them to the hub, thought you maybe needed the splitter to get em off?

I'll get these soon then, cheers Ricky.

ChrisGT

Member +
You always make it sound simple!:p

I just wasn't sure about the crown nuts that the ball joint and rod end have holding them to the hub, thought you maybe needed the splitter to get em off?

I'll get these soon then, cheers Ricky.

I think they just have a split pin and then you can undo them with a normal spanner/socket. Replacing a track rod end is pretty simple, but it can be quite stuck on when it comes to unscrewing it! Use a fair whack of WD40/penetrative spray.

sound

Fresh Recruit
Hi Ricky,

I have just recently failed an NCT because of a worn Track Rod End on the right. The car is a 4efe import, would the Track Rod Ends that you supply suit it?

It also failed because the glass was cracked on the headlamp, do you supply those also? I have had no joy with the scrap yards.

Regards,

sound