Swapping starlet for integra type r

lewism1

Member +
sounds like a fair enough deal and the ITR looks clean! and the ITR is 150 dearer so its money in ur pocket doing a straight swap

Bazza

Member +
Is the ITR a members off here?

It does look clean but I've seen ones with that mileage go for like £3500

It's up to you mate, it is a lovely looking motor

lewism1

Member +
actually yea i never looked at the mileage lol if ur after a evryday reliable car then u want something with lower mileage but then it is a honda vtec engine and therre bulletproof! go on and on but its up 2 u bud :)

boostup

Member +
Its a members car mate off here I really think my car is worth more if I ever strip it the only downside to ITR is the milage

I would say you're asking a bit much for your car. First example I can think of is Jamie is selling a forged 82 with a fair spec for 5k.

Don't want to sound harsh like.

boostup

Member +
I don't think so mate I'm going for ITR I have spent a lot of time and money on my car still in two minds lol

boostup

Member +
I might take £3500 for it I think it's a fair price for the spec of the car I spent nearly £700 for the gear box with kaaz LSD

conalmcn

Member +
Its a decent deal, both cars are what i personally would consider overpriced. Youd pick a jdm integra up for £3-3.5 easily although milano red is a bit different its still a uk and I would say your car would be worth around £3 odd aswell.

Bazza

Member +
I would say you're asking a bit much for your car. First example I can think of is Jamie is selling a forged 82 with a fair spec for 5k.

Don't want to sound harsh like.

True mate, jamies mk1 is stunning would love it!!

Boostup your car is still lovely though remember it when chris had it :)

boostup

Member +
Yeh I bought it off chris. It was just the shell I had to get the engine rebuilt I spent a lot of money to get it to 204 bhp