Teach Me

Nwimie

Member +
only way to find out more info is to just sit down and read mate :] god knows how many hours ive spent reading about starlets the last half a year :p

C

CaL

my knowlege is great for my age....but it took me ...2-4 days to know things about starlets like problems etc....i did knew a bit about them anyway as i do lots of cars so that helped....

C

CaL

Lmao akki....wtf akki you might aswell put...add me on msn in every post lol.....you must have 600-1000+ people on msn

Jay

Admin
I learn new stuff everyday.

Research is the way forward - browse the old forum. We'll be looking to educate a little better on this forum but it's going to take a while to get it all in shape.

Paddy

Lifer
i got a question - what is the 0-60 and delimited top speed and what would win in a race saxo vts/106 gti or a starlet

sx_turbo

Lifer
i got a question - what is the 0-60 and delimited top speed and what would win in a race saxo vts/106 gti or a starlet

i wouldnt recomend asking these question as they tend to cause arguments.

but i shall answer,

a race on a private track between a gt and saxo vts/ pug 106 gti would be very very close, the saxo/pug will outhandle the gt and glanza with no trouble.

0-60 time is 6.7-6.9 for the gt and 6.9-7.2 for the glanza.

i hope i answered that question quite well, and shouldnt cause an argument fingers crossed.

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
welcome to tgtt.com mate;)

there's a lot of info you can read through on the old website, it is all being transferred over to this new website, so just raom around and learn. anything u need to ask (after you've done sufficient time looking for info you cant find) just ask on the right section, we got many peeps on here ready to help ;)

Jay

Admin

Factory quoted time is 0-60 is 8.2secs in both the EP82 and the EP91.

Circa 120-130mph depending on the gradient of the slope.

The better driver usually.