Tgtt Sticker Saga

Jules-B

Member +
hi all

first off please dont lock this topic. I am not having a go and its merely a question as im sure that people will want to know what is happening, rather than all the noobs posts getting locked..

To me it seems rather odd that when people offer services to make them, or people ask about them, the posts get deleted etc. Surely the moderators want more site publicty which means more paid members which means more money.

Is there some rule that states we cannot make/sell tgtt stickers?

If so when are we going to be able to buy them and how much will they be?

As somone said aswell, maybe nice for paid members to get a free sticker or 2 when they pay up?

Jules

Last edited:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
hi all

first off please dont lock this topic. I am not having a go and its merely a question as im sure that people will want to know what is happening, rather than all the noobs posts getting locked..

To me it seems rather odd that when people offer services to make them, or people ask about them, the posts get deleted etc. Surely the moderators want more site publicty which means more paid members which means more money.

Is there some rule that states we cannot make/sell tgtt stickers?

If so when are we going to be able to buy them and how much will they be?

As somone said aswell, maybe nice for paid members to get a free sticker or 2 when they pay up?

Jules

Q1. You can make the stickers for yourself, but selling them would be agenst the rules, as it is not your site to be making profit from ( to controbute to the site's development or upkeep or how ever Macker sees fit to spend his money )

Q2. We are currently in discussions with supliers for the stickers to get the most competive price.

Q3. It is currently being discussed at the moment i cannot divulge such conversations as the details are not 100% nailed down but be assured we are not overlooking the Paid members and their contrubution to the site

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Thats good to hear Frankie and thanks for you're rlaxed attitude to the questions (I know this must be doing the mods heads in by now). This has been ongoing since the old site though, is there any time line for when the stickers will (might) be available?

Jay

Admin
Chilled

Thanks for ironing that out Frankie, the large wheels of TGTT admin are slowly moving into action now. We now have a supplier and some funds to get site stickers into production. I would agree that they will help to promote the site and attract more members. These are good things. :)

Unfortunately I have no timescale on when they will be available but trust me - I will update everyone as soon as I have them ready for distribution.

All further queries can be personally forwarded to me via PM.

Kind regards,

Jay
TGTT Admin