The Team Awesome Volvo 740 GL Estate 2.0

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
For sale: As Above

Item Condition: It's ok. Painted matt black, including the windows (the windows are peeling). Totally stripped out, a good 100kg weight reduction. Electric windows. Full service history up to 100k ago. Very recent service including oil, filter, plugs and leads. Goes quiet well considering its age. Has a months MOT and tax til end of July. Would suit someone after a bit of fun trying to drift. It does drift, I have done so and it will also burnout, as it proved in Le Mans. Has just completed 1400 miles in a week and it didn't miss a beat, really loved it. It got more attention than Ferarri's in France and was just plain awesome. 3 tyres are nearly new and 1 that is borderline. I got 34mpg on the motorway. Has only been set on fire once, from the Le Mans burnout. It has a few dents, one major in the roof where a fat bastard sat on it. It has poverty spec air con (rusty holes in the passenger and drivers footwell) but I spoke to a welder and he say's it should be fixable. Brakes have started making a noise, I think the pads need changing. It a great fun car.

Price and price conditions: £150 ono

Extra Info: It's spaffin Awesome.

Pictures:
DSC01995.jpg

2589047172_6a2e277c23.jpg

2589046664_309e60359e.jpg

2588211605_cbb50d388c.jpg

2589047560_f2cc5a316a.jpg

2588211981_886ff92c5d.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01998.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02090.jpg

DSCF0322.jpg

Contact Details: U2U me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick her up. I will deliver if you pay petrol costs and my return home costs.

Last edited:

Starlet_Sam

Yeah we all thought he'd appreciate that if he saw it, all his hard work finally paid off! I will ship to Ireland if needed!

TheDav13s

Fresh Recruit
Best add 'slight fire damage to mudguard from uber burnout' and 'buyer to collect rest of rear tyre from Pete's front bumper' to the advert Sam lol

clelland

Fresh Recruit
ha ha ha ha im in stiches here mate lmao at the only been set on fire once and the poverty air con man you are a legend rep points given for this

Starlet_Sam

I forgot to mention a slight judder from the passenger (I think) wheel and a slight knock/judder occasionally on braking, probably a warped disc. I just left it with the philosophy "if the wheel keeps on rolling, I'll keep on driving". What do ya want for £150?!

Save Rachel from being scrapped, show her some love.

ALSO, AND THIS IS A DEAL BREAKER, THE NAME RACHEL STAYS!

Last edited:

Starlet_Sam

I'll chuck it in the sea with some balloons attached, whether it floats to you is out of my hands. Although I will include insurance for £5000.

Starlet_Sam

Although I will do that if it's not gone by then. After then it gets scrapped.