Thinking..

Neal

Member +
About coming back again, this time to a Glanza-v.

Was working on my mates Kits the other day and i just realised how much i know these cars and how much i do like them. I miss being able to put twenty quid in and it would actually last more than a night lol.

Not definate yet but i might be coming back :)

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
as soon as I read the thread title, I knew what it was.:p

nice to have you back Neal, but this is like the 3rd time I'm telling you this!! lol,nice one:)

Jay

Admin
A word of warning for our younger viewers - The EP addiction is worse than alcohol, cigarettes and drug based cravings...Prepare for a long fought battle against it when switching to another car. :D

EDIT - that or the other car forum communities are shit..?

Neal

Member +
jay it really is, im thinking i would like the glanza a bit better because its a little newer and something different yet that engine and setup that i know all to well and can work on myself when i get my arse into gear!

jonno2006

Member +
lol thats soooo true i think ive had mine up for sale about 20 times in last 2 year but can never bring myself to part from my gt,

D3N0

Member +
the first time i had a drive in an EP, it was in a GT in jamaica when i was about 16-17. i had just move house from st. thomas to kinston and had bought a peugot 306 cabriolet 2litre. thought it was the knutz at that time especially as no one had that car inb jamaica.

however, the third morning of me living in my new home i was woking by a admirable note of music from an exhaust of this GT. ent outside and it was my next door neighbours boyfriend.

everytime he came by i would always run out and look at it, and chat with this guy. until one day i came to him one afternoon, and he asked me if i wanted to come with hime to half-way-tree to get the car wash.....

sat in the car with the clearist of thought, like a virgin mind. until he launch the car like a rocket down the road to woulds a T junction and raced down to the town. by the time we came back, its like my mind was toxicated with the memory of that drive. and from that day i knew that one day i will have an EP and have waited now 4 years to get and some months to get one.
i love these cars with all my heart and will never let it go.....NEVER!!!!!

TR D3N0......EP LOVE STRUCK SINCE 2002 - 4EVA.....WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!!!

C

CaL

lol i cant even drive!but i will never sell the gt....never get rid of it....if i crash it(hope to god i dont)il just rebuild it.....m381ewx will live for ever!lol....ive learnt alot about starlets just in these last few months and taking mine apart and putting back together....so simple little cars....quick and reliable too....and mine was mega cheap: d the smell of it....the noise....every part of it....ive never saw another one too.....i saw one 2 weeks before i wanted one and that was timmy(his is now phils a member on here from ireland).....since then ive seen 1 and that is sam....in stafford and now he is 30+miles away....

Last edited by a moderator:

thefalls

Member +
The starlet drug, one unique kind that causes some fuzzy chemical reaction in the brain and induces euphoria to its highest state that surpasses any other kind of drug!
The rarity of it here [in mauritius] makes it another gem...we have only 8 of them...the chances of having two together at any given place is actually rare....Hence the effect.."wow,what ride is that?"....and,"when you selling up dude?"
My story is as such,was looking for a car since i got a job then one evening by the beach a friend showed me his EP....curious by nature i begged him for a ride...
ever since he pulled in first gear..i was hooked n addicted beyond rehab!!!
Hahaha!!!
Live on GT!

gayan_GT

Lifer
i think my GT has given me more trouble than anyone elses on this site but i still love it to bits and i have absolutely no intention of moving away from it... so i guess its quite reasonable for you to make a come back