Timewaster - Username - Starbowboi

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hi All,

Right where do a start, in all fairness I have given this user lots of time to call me and to respond via PM I know he has been online today and could of responded via PM but would seem he continues to ignore me.

The situation:

Last week I gave my mobile number out to the username on here Starbowboi other known as Andrew. I called him up last week and spoke him through the turbo kit I had for sale the same one that I have advertised in the for sale section. Having spoken to him in detail about the kit he then made an offer for the kit which I accepted (A VERBAL AGREEEMENT) he then said I want to collect it in which turn I said ok fair enough as you live in London I would be willing to meet you in Swindon at a services etc and then give him the Turbo kit etc.

On Friday I called him no response, txted me saying I will call you at 10PM after I finish work, I waited no phone call. He stressed on the phone when I initially spoke to him that he was ‘’An early kind of guy and wanted to meet early in the morning rather than waiting till the afternoon’’ I thought that was fair enough and after trying to get hold of him on Friday without success I gathered that he was obviously a timewaster. I tried calling him Saturday and left messages even Sunday I tried calling no answer or txt back.

All I can say is this guy is a timewaster please don’t entertain him as I took his word for it as I don’t have a problem taking peoples word for things but on that same hand when he said ‘’As of now you can consider the turbo kit sold’’ I take this as a verbal agreement and one that should be honoured.

So the bottom line is this guy is a timewaster and I would urge people to think twice when taking his word for something. I just thought it might be prudent to inform any other potential sellers.

Cheers and thanks for your time taken to read this.

Dane

turboflow

Member +
i gave him my number as he had problems with his car, after speaking with him he has a knackered gearbox, same as what i had, this may be the reason he has backed out mate coz he did say the person he bought it off gave him back 400 becuase the gearbox noise and he wantewd to spend it on power mods (guessin that was the turbo u had). although sayin that i did then text him and say did you wanna meet and i can confirm the problem as he was not far from me and after two messages no reply, not my problem was just tryin to help.

Sean_GT

Member +
Its a shame when all he had to do was answer or call you and tell you he know longer wanted it:(

Kelly

Member +
Sorry to hear it Dane

We've learned from stripping bens gt the amount of people that waste your time is out of order but some of them cost you money. Too many people have messed us about its really disapointing :( so can understand how u feel.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Yeah cheers, it don’t worry me its just irritating when you get ignored for no reason but more importantly that he makes an offer and stated that as of that point it was sold to him and that he would come pick it up.

There will be others out there who will want this kit so its not a problem.

Kelly

Member +
Yeah cheers, it don’t worry me its just irritating when you get ignored for no reason but more importantly that he makes an offer and stated that as of that point it was sold to him and that he would come pick it up.

There will be others out there who will want this kit so its not a problem.

LOL i think lots of people want it including me just dont have no funds :p

Yeh we had one person who reserved ALOT of items off the k24 gt and never ended up buying any. And we turned down other people for the items.

The joys of selling..........:p

Dane_Bristol

Member +
LOL i think lots of people want it including me just dont have no funds :p

Yeh we had one person who reserved ALOT of items off the k24 gt and never ended up buying any. And we turned down other people for the items.

The joys of selling..........:p

O yeah :) I get it all the time too just this particular one i think should be highlighted, as i was going out of my way to meet him too.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I get the same with my trips and events, people always say they'll come until you ask for a deposit and they won't have told you they have to pull out until then.