Torn between two weapons! Help!

Cooch

Member +
Right last night i went to view an RX-7 twin turbo. Not to buy but in mind to buy a year down the line. Only problem is do i build an over 200whp starlet or buy an RX-7. I know there both completly different and in a different league but i gota ask as im really stuck.

The rex was nice but wasnt as savage as i was expecting or as quick! Weird.

Please help guys!

Rik

Member +
Hmm engine rebuilds, low mpg, and probs costly insurance? RX7s are fookin beautiful machines though! :p I say go for the RX7 for abit of a change, can always come back to the GT ;) I take it both isn't an option?

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Lovely cars, as mentioned a lot more maintenance and a lot more going on in general. Think about the price of those 285 tires and how fast you will go through them :homer:

Gee

Member +
I would have a Rex over a Starlet ANYDAY..but I DON'T want the engine rebuilds, pertrol costs, etc etc. Basically everything is more expensive.

I use my car for a daily driver too. If money is not an issue get the rex.

Cooch

Member +
Thats the only problem it would be a daily drive. 1800 fully comp for insurance. Engine rebuilds dont bother me though. I wish both was an option. If i did come back to the GT i'd want mine though :(

Jay

Admin
It's a car that I'd LOVE to own but I'll wait till I can afford to run a daily driver alongside it.

Big car = Big bills

Cooch

Member +
See i hate doing stuff like this cos now im swinging more back in the direction of my starbo and look silly for posting in the first place.

Im sorry i was blinded by Lust!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i dont think rex's like traffic either do they? apprently they clog up quiet easily without a good blast.

i would love a rex they are brilliant cars but sometimes a dream is a dream.

you could always save up and just keep it as a weekend car?

Cooch

Member +
I hardly hit traffic but yeah i have heard the same thing. Nothing a bit of Power FC couldnt sort im sure! Lol

I'd love too but to pay £1800 a year to insure a weekend car is a lil steep! Lol

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yea and i know i wouldnt just use it for the weekend either.. but then again it would be alot more exciting and give you something to look forward too!