Toy tuning - whats happened?

monka

Member +
any one know whats up with them recently?

i had been emailing toby then last week he just stopped, also waiting on some parts,

any one shed any light?

mckel

Im waiting on parts arriving as well last heard from them a week last Thursday ago to finialise the order hopfully there is nothing wrong and there just having a busy week.

Bryan

GTdan

In The Closet
what are you thinking:confused:

from what i read toby has been in the workshop this week n martina holding the fort. so any techy stuff not been replied too, also did u e-mail toby direct?or gen toytuning one?i wouldnt b worrid,martina was on forums yday i think

monka

Member +
was emailing toby's toytuning one,

it was not thurs just gone, but before that i last heard anything from him
also i ordered some bits off his site and havent had them through or anything

D1v

Member +
didnt reply to my email either but got some stuff 2day still waiting for more though been waitin a while nw :(

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
We certainly hope toby is ok over there, im sure he will return soon.

~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Tobys@toytuning been online today (last activity early morning) !

Martina@toytuning last online yesterday !

Personally never ordered from them, but tbh from what Iv read, they've got too much on for their own good. Nevertheless, they seem reliable for 1, so don't worry on that aspect.

P.S. If your after something urgent = Miss Toy tuning lol

smythy75

Member +
dont worry guys, i believe Toby is at the stage in his business were he is busy doin behind the scene things which no one ever sees and never will but beneficial for things to run smoothly!

hang in there guys!

tbggreddy

Member +
patience plz

i've been in the same boat guys, but got some good info yesterday from martina.

also toby is lending someone a hand in the garage if i'm not mistaken, so he should be back online and replying to emails/queries as soon as possible.

a lil patience goes a long way :)

cole

Member +
i've been in the same boat guys, but got some good info yesterday from martina.

also toby is lending someone a hand in the garage if i'm not mistaken, so he should be back online and replying to emails/queries as soon as possible.

a lil patience goes a long way :)

to be fair if he is so busy he should employ more people to work for him
his customer service isnt very good at all

even tho hes reliable and brings us some of the best parts around

not slating him guys ...

hopefully he will read this and think about employing somebody to help him

as these threads are getting farr to often

Member +
to be fair if he is so busy he should employ more people to work for him
his customer service isnt very good at all

i didnt want to be the one who said it first but i am inclined to agree. communication skills are poor although he does have some well priced parts :)

turbo-fever

Member +
well i got an email back from martina today about my enquiry only emailed day before lol and to honest i can see where u lot coming from but sometimes these things happens, maybe toby tryin to sort out more staff u wont know unless u spk to him. in truth always had a good service still

cole

Member +
well i got an email back from martina today about my enquiry only emailed day before lol and to honest i can see where u lot coming from but sometimes these things happens, maybe toby tryin to sort out more staff u wont know unless u spk to him. in truth always had a good service still

to be honest evri 1 sticks up for toby on here because hes been around for years etc

my point is if it was sum randomer on ebay im sure peoples words wouldnt be so kind ...