Toymota (FAO Dylan)

Toymota

Member +
Dylan,
Good on you for having your say and locking the thread!! Nice use of authority there. I think you will find I have had no internet access for well over 2 months. I listed the parts for sale, sold them, and then got promoted in work so I could not get online at all. Whether or not you chose to believe me, I don’t really care. You don’t understand my situation.
I appreciate the fact that people had to wait ages for delivery and I apologised for this many times. What more do you want? Me to kiss your feet?
Your item was sent over 2 weeks ago! I have a post office receipt here and insurance was included. If you have not received it yet, its not my fault. Fair enough, you shouldn’t have to chase items, but I cant telepathically communicate with you so it would not have killed you to ask someone for my number like everyone else did.
Don’t really want to get in to an argument with you but if that’s the way you want it to go then fine. Its no skin off my nose.
Thanks
Emma

gv1.3

Admin
I locked it so noone else would post in the thread as the matter was closed. I think your attitude is very arrogant. What are you talking about "what more do you want" .. I want what I paid for.. simple. I am not asking you to telepathically communicate with me.. a PM would do fine thank you very much. As for "it would not have killed you to ask someone for my number like everyone else did" .. so you expect EVERYONE to go chasing you to find out about parts they have paid for? that says it all really. You are turning this into an arguement. I paid promptly you screwed up with sending it and never communicated any delays - your excuses are just that - excuses.

Its amazing how you find your way to this mystical hard to find Internet the day after I post in a thread asking for an update and have then been able to post all day but up to this point have not been able to get online... pull the other one will you.

Now have the last word if you want, your a bad seller who took a month and a half to send something and expect "everyone" to chase you by phone until you decide to pull your finger out - the sheer arrogance of you is unbelieveable. It is laziness like that which you have displayed that causes so many issues with the classifieds section on here.

I paid promptly you took a month and a half to send - you are in the wrong end of story.

PS: "Your item was sent over 2 weeks ago! " well shouldnt I be very grateful... you were paid for it 6 weeks ago.. Let me guess your post office vanished for 4 weeks just like the Internet - what a joke.

Toymota

Member +
well youve got my email address so you can contact me through that now should you need to.

i would really appreciate it if someone would delete my account from TGTT.

Thanks

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Hahaha, i cant believe that someone would actually think the post was of a serious manor. Just shows the mentality of some folk.

Toymota

Member +
'for doing this sort of thing'

i like that way thats put haha. i havent done anything. i tried to stick to the agreements made but had big problems with the post office getting burnt down. i got promoted in work which meant attending a training course for the past 6 weeks and i do not have internet at home so i couldnt get online. im not making excuses, just stating that facts. those of you who truely know me, know i am not the kind of girl to mess people around.
im not saying that its ok to wait so long for goods paid for promptly, but i do seem to remember dylan that you told me not to rush with postage anyway as you would not be at home for a while.
i apologised and did my best to keep all parties updated through fellow members eg, kelly, elaine and nick (thanks for your help guys).

If you want to believe that i am some arrogant scammer that Dylan is making me out to be then that is totally up to you.
If you are a friend and want to remain that way, then it would be nice to cathc up at some shows in the summer :)
See ya.
Emma.

Jay

Admin
Words are only seen as arrogant if you miss the important ones..

sorryya2.jpg