Toyotagtturbo.com Screensaver now available!

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

this years calendar pictures are so good we turned them into a self installing screensaver so you can enjoy some very sexy EP's on your idling computer :)

The installation could not be more simple.

-Download the file from the link below
-Double click it and follow the onscreen instructions

Keep your eyes peeled for more screensavers in the coming weeks as we have lots of content to share with you.

This screensaver can be freely distributed so feel free to post the link on other forums that may be interested in seeing our little EP's on their desktop :)

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/toyotagtturbo.exe

azerty

Supermoderator
great ;) on top of it, it works well on dual screen setup (itshows two differents images on each screens)

I'll dig for previous year calendar layout if I still have them

Last edited:

Rumel786

Member +
cheers mate!

any chance in getting this on a format for mobile lol?

or if you send me the pics i can create a theme and share?

Rumel786

Member +
Hi all,

this years calendar pictures are so good we turned them into a self installing screensaver so you can enjoy some very sexy EP's on your idling computer :)

The installation could not be more simple.

-Download the file from the link below
-Double click it and follow the onscreen instructions

Keep your eyes peeled for more screensavers in the coming weeks as we have lots of content to share with you.

This screensaver can be freely distributed so feel free to post the link on other forums that may be interested in seeing our little EP's on their desktop :)

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/toyotagtturbo.exe

well? can anyone get me the gif pictures and i can set up for a mobile theme supporting most phones!

gv1.3

Admin
glad you like it guys.

There are plans to have a section with screensavers, wallpapers and all sorts of other downloads :)

We have plenty of server space for hosting large files and lots of bandwidth.

Jay

Admin
Great addition to the PC, cheers lads.

any chance in getting this on a format for mobile lol?

or if you send me the pics i can create a theme and share?

Excellent idea dude, someone do the needful and let this man work a little magic! :cool:

Rumel786

Member +
Great addition to the PC, cheers lads.

Excellent idea dude, someone do the needful and let this man work a little magic! :cool:

Cool all i need is the gif files of file and will create some themes.

supporting models will be most phones, nokia n & e series, sony ericsson and some samsung lol