toytuning.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

allpr0h

Member +
hi

i ordered for about 400GBP from toytuning.com like 4 days ago and the only thing i received was a "payment received, thanks" email

i sent over 10 emails to all emails addresses in their "contact us" section, nothing
i tried to add their msn address, nothing

now my question is,
i payed by credit card on their site.. im used with paypal/ebay
id like to know if any of you knows what kind of actions i can take to get this big ammount of money refunded to me?
and id also like to know if toytuning.com is a known scam

sincerely,

nate

Mike_ep91

Member +
its a long story mate but toytuning customer service has gone to the dogs in the last 6-8 months your not the only person that has had trouble.have you tried contacting them by phone?

Spoonz

Member +
they are having real big problems with orders there are ppl been waiting weeks for parts just be patient i guess is all u can do

cameroon95

Member +
They were one of the great traders at one time buddy.

They seem to be a mixed bag.

Me personally, iv ordered oil,brake line and other little bits and they arrived no problem.

But i wouldnt order anything big from them due to the feedback from others.

Its like what Jez said in peep show" everything has gone from gold into shit"

allpr0h

Member +
i dont know what you mean by led time..
i have ordered rear 3G discs, front/rear brake lines, brake pads and OEM handbrake cables

i didnt try to contact them by phone.. they got no phone number in "contact us".. only a PO box
if you got the phone please let me know, ill give them a call surely

btw thanks..
you say they always shipped items at the end, it just take like 2 months ?

at the start of last week i ordered 23 parts over a thousand pounds worth and everything has arrived apart from 2 parts. just be patient

Rumel786

Member +
Mate just be patient and you will receive the parts, lead time meaning when purchasing a product it wil give estimated time for delivery ie (5 working days)

GTti

Member +
This is why Toby was removed as a registered trader on this site, certainly appears it was the correct choice to make.

In saying that, it looks like you'll just have to be patient.

However you paid on credit card so you are insured any way. If you don't hear anything follow it up with your credit card company, they will refund you and chase Toy Tuning themselves.

GTti

Member +
Aye these threads actually prove the right decision was made.

If Toy Tuning can't handle load from their website alone, how are they going to handle the load from one of the most popular car forums in addition.

Craig_GT

Lifer
I tried to pm you a mobile number i have for Toby, but it says you have turned your pm's off?
its not something i want to give out publicly as its not my number to do so.

Craig

allpr0h

Member +
hey thanks folks

yea im in canada, im used to wait for everything i buy (especially overseas)
just wanted to make sure it wasnt a scam.. to wait 2-3-4 weeks is no problem for me
as long as i receive it you know what i mean

well thanks for all the info buddies, ill let ya know if i receive it
and for the phone number, how do you manage to contact them by phone when theres no phone on the site?

anyways its not big problem.. ill just wait

thanks again,

nate

Craig_GT

Lifer
Iv had it from a couple years back mate, used to order stuff from toby alot and when he was a trader on here i got his mobile number. its not something id give out publicly but if u turn on your pm's al send you it.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.