Toytuning

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteglanzav

Member +
I dont want to start an epic thread here, all i am doing is posting this in order to show people that they can stil have faith.

Ordered a mag oil filter from Toby on monday and it arrived today, answerd all my emails the same dai they were sent.

This experience was 10/10

I am happy :)

i know you dnt wanna start a debate but why has he started to be a good business again 1 which doesnt just take money and not send out the part lol
and why did you buy off him?????

durmz

Member +
i hope this isnt a one hit wonder, would be good to see him bring things back up too speed, wether people have lost faith or whatever.

alan_d

Lifer
^^^what the big man (Rob) said :rockon:

either mad or just plain crazy to buy from a business thats received as bad press as it has.

it baffles me why anyone would think it would be good to see a poor effort turn good, when theres other traders on here that make a stirling effort day after day, yet people send their business off site.

G5EGM

Lifer
Just puttin my 2p in....

I made an order with them just after they re-opened their site coz wanted a starlet hyper mag and a TT sticker coz iv got their hybrid turbo. I received a very good service and got all my order sent out in good time.

alan_d

Lifer
maybe because his web site looks nicer

roflcopter.gif

sx_turbo

Lifer
because maybe he wants his business to be the way it used to be??

it will take time for him to be trusted again, but at least he's making a start, he wasn't always bad after all,

he's not like the kitaro and jd's of yester year

ryan_v

Lifer
LMAO holy molly alan hahahaaa.

Jokes and stupidity aside whats wrong with buying of genuine trusted sellers like dave and keeping them in business?

sx_turbo

Lifer
u mean he just hasnt perfected the houdini act

;)

he's in the uk, and so can be easily found, if he is guilty of defrauding people then most should be able to get there money back eventually, or toby to go to prison.

if he were to declare bankruptcy though people wont be able to get there money back.

alan_d

Lifer
Dont forget Ricky, there are many other Over-seas traders like Speedvision and Sasha, who provide ninja approved services - Id still quicker spend my money with them than with someone with as rash a track record as toytuning - heck even Alf has removed his TT stickers.

Look at Akki/Shams customers - im sure their still smarting from the service they received, yet we no longer see people wanting them back - why the case for TT?

can we even confirm everyone who received unsatisfactory service has been looked after? If it were my business, I wouldnt trade till everyone was looked after

gv1.3

Admin
;)

he's in the uk, and so can be easily found, if he is guilty of defrauding people then most should be able to get there money back eventually, or toby to go to prison.

if he were to declare bankruptcy though people wont be able to get there money back.

toytuning operates as a ltd company as you know Ricky. There is no way he would be going to prison and given the EXTREMELY unstable position of this company people would be mad to buy from them. If they go under you will never see your money again. Sure go and buy an oil filter for a few quid if you want to feel brave but buying a £1000 set of coilovers etc... you would want to be mental! There is a reason these guys have their site plastered on our front page, we did not just get bored one day and decide to put a warning there.

Perhaps Toby has managed to sell his skyline and can now afford to buy in some of the parts people have already paid for. Begs the question... when people paid for their parts months ago where did their money go? because it sure as hell did not go towards buying in the parts they had ordered.

It will take more than a couple of people buying small parts to restore faith in this company, personally I would never even consider ordering from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.