Trevor- jap imports 4 u

Somhairle

Lifer
New engine In - Cheers Trevor!

I can't thank trevor enough!

He supplied me with a cracking engine, let me use his garage and his ramp to fit it, provided all the little bits I broke/forgot to bring.

He came out of work, and no questions asked, came straight out to assist, what the man don't know about GT's isn't worth knowing!

You can show him any nut or bolt, and he knows exactly where it goes!

Thanks a million trevor! Legend!

New engine went in without a hitch, is running perfect, and im well pleased :D

Good times! - Oh and it's officially my birthday :cool:

Somhairle

Lifer
She ran stupidly lean, after a safc switched off!

Bye bye pistons + rings.....

I'll be able to tell exactly what happened when i strip the block later next week......

Somhairle

Lifer
:rolleyes:

its all hush hush for the new build,

at the minute im just sticking with the g spec, hks act, mani, downpipe...

and the various braking and handling mods i have.

Trevor

Member +
Soms New Engine

It was a pleasure.I enjoy working at Starlets.Just don't blow that one up as it's a real cracker:p And Happy Birthday

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Trevor is a king amongst men...Starlet King!

Good to know she's back on the road again Som - Enjoy the weekend! :D

glanov

Fresh Recruit
Cheers Trevor

Cheers too trevor for organizing the car too get waxoiled last nite!! great job

He is a great man too know!!!! :p

glanov

Fresh Recruit
Big thanks too trevor!!!

bought recaro interior off him today and got it fitted,in
mint condition too!!

cheers trev

Andy

glanov

Fresh Recruit
cheers too trevor for fittin whiteline panrod!!! Alot handyer when ya have a lift thanks again trev

Andy

L900CMC

Member +
Feedback for Trevor

Bought a motor off trevor in dec wich arrived last weekend as described,a crackin wee car,the missus had a smile on her face all day today so shes well chuffed too.Would def recomend Trevor if youre lookin a motor,you get told things how they are,no bull and im yet to see a bad motor about him so id like to thank him for helpin me out.

smythy75

Member +
Bought a motor off trevor in dec wich arrived last weekend as described,a crackin wee car,the missus had a smile on her face all day today so shes well chuffed too.Would def recomend Trevor if youre lookin a motor,you get told things how they are,no bull and im yet to see a bad motor about him so id like to thank him for helpin me out.

i second this!!! trev is a top lad!

Jay

Admin
Would just like to thank Trevor for his recovery services yesterday. Very professional and 100% reliable as always.

Cheers Trev!