valves and stem seals?

turbo-fever

Member +
anyone know were i maybe able to get a new valve and stem seal? cos if i damaged 1 i will need to replace it. thanks

turbo-fever

Member +
yer i did think it would be toyota direct just wondered if anyone else could get them, cheers pal

dont suppose u know the part numbers aswell lol

sx_turbo

Lifer
4efe ones will work mate

vk5367 - british gaskets part number for complete set £8.99 + vat and i have them in stock (dont know why lol) my work is in wickford and i seen you driving around locally

Toyota numbers

90913-02086 - intake side

90913 - 02088 - exhaust side

EDIT: i dont have them in stock, there is only 14 in the bag lol which is no good to any one

Last edited:

turbo-fever

Member +
wen buying valves etc do u have to buy a full set cos if only 1 valve has gone only want to buy 1 really lol

does anyone know how much a valve is?

Jay

Admin
Try the yellow pages for your local Toyota dealer, I could give you the number of the one I use but they are in Belfast.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
could anyone give me the partnumber for just the stem seals? exhaust and inlet please.

or is that the part number above? think thats only valve tho

Auto EP82

Lifer
when i looked at replacing all valve stem oil seals toyota quoted me £90 for them so i left it as it has only done 42K.hope that helps.

sx_turbo

Lifer
1 last question,

does the head have to come off to change the seals or do you only need 2 take off the rocker cover

it is possible to do it without taking the head off, you need to pressurise each cylinder, and take the head apart.

it is easier to take the head off though to do them to be fair imo

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
just a little note, valves can be bought singularly from toyota :)

but ud need to seat them which means a head off jobbie..