Wanted Urgently

Rumel786

Member +
Quadlight bulb holder (with bulbs would be a treat) for main beam as mines just burnt out! Ggrrr

need both main beam holders with bulbs if available.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Comes as part of the engine bay wiring loom unfortunately. You'll need to find someone with a loom they are willing to cut which can be rare.

Jay

Admin
on my friends quad light conversion i used a red bldae connector and crimpted it its been fine.

Yup, that seems to be the easiest way to sort them out Stu. I haven't found a match to the quadlamp connectors so far.

Rumel786

Member +
Yup, that seems to be the easiest way to sort them out Stu. I haven't found a match to the quadlamp connectors so far.

guess im fkd then :( the inside of the connectors burnt on both sides and whenever i put my headlights on for the dipped lights to work the fuse keeps going off!

Any other bulb holders jay that may fit?

Rumel786

Member +
Bump...does anyone know if any other holder off another car will fit? Im sure as long as it fits the bulb it will be fine?

Jay

Admin
I'll grab a pic of how you can fix it in the meantime buddy. :)

Grab some blade connectors from your local Halfords/motor factors:

cleaningday027.jpg

And they can hopefully keep you going till you trace the connections you need. Just add wires:

cleaningday024.jpg

Not ideal but it'll get you out of a fix. :cool:

Jay

Rumel786

Member +
Grab some blade connectors from your local Halfords/motor factors:

cleaningday027.jpg

And they can hopefully keep you going till you trace the connections you need. Just add wires:

cleaningday024.jpg

Not ideal but it'll get you out of a fix. :cool:

Jay

your a star matey :) will have a look tomorrow as the inside plastic parts are burnt so not sure how secure it will be with the blade connectors but again cheers bud :)