Warning: Old Fart Thread

Monkfish

Member +
That's right, I'm officially and old fart celebrating my 25th today. Expect my posts to contain much complaining about these young whippersnappers and their boom boom boxes, public transport not being what it used to be, having to queue every tuesday to collect my pension and stories from when I was in the War.

**Toddles off to find slippers and make a mug of cocoa**

:homer:

Guye

Lifer
Congrats. Funny though, I'm 28 and I don't feel like an old fart at all!!??? I'm sure I can still run circles around the whippersnappers :D

riko666

Member +
I remember the times when the young whippersnappers used to treat us elders with respect, and how......oh dear, Alzheimers has set in :(

Happy Barfday old mang, just to make you feel better...you're a Quarter of a Century Old :p

Monkfish

Member +
Thanks everyone :)

Congrats. Funny though, I'm 28 and I don't feel like an old fart at all!!???
It's probably because I was married and had a house at 20. All went to tits 2 years later, but I feel older than I actually am.

Happy Barfday old mang, just to make you feel better...you're a Quarter of a Century Old :p
That's the depressing bit. 24 I can do, but 1/4 of a Century? :(

Have a good one Monkie, soon be time to trade the GT in for a nice leisurely GL!
Fuck that! I'll struggle into my GT whatever it takes! :rockon:

dan

Member +
many happy returns mate, i know how you feel, i was 25 in august.. utter bollocks :/ im just waiting now for the day i start pissin myself......

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Happy bday man!! no go out & get mashed...

then get ugly :D :cool:

GTRob

Member +
i know how u feel, i hit 26 last week monday, it got depressing for a bit but was nothing a few bottles of rum couldn't cure with a bit of high grade on the side

toyobaz

Member +
OLD !!! :(
at 25

i have memories older than that, and i am at the age when i have forgotten most things

have a happy birthday :)

rb69

Member +
Happy birthday chief! You'll have to stick a tartan rug on the back parcel shelf now!
Instead of turbo conversions you wanna be thinking about hip replacements! :D
Have a good un!

C

CaL

haha wouldnt you all like to be my age hehe.....happy birthday mike....

stuart

Member +
Happy Birthday fella, go play pull-a-pig tonight will make you forget about your age, well in the morning it will :)

All the best!

stu