Well FCUK*NG P*SSED OFF!

Glanza-V

Banned
2nd Time round My garden got raided by the Metal Scrap People, in VANS and HORSES!

U know what they used to do back in 1950's well in bradford the fcuking gypsies/scrags still do it!

Im sure they aint alowed to come into your garden , and take things without permission. Iv evan friggin stoped them several times.

last time they took a M3 Rear Shaft... I was well pissed off, today theyve taken just little stuff like air con pipes , fans, radiators, etc etc

markeybhoy

Member +
gypsie bastards!!

watch for them one night and set about them with what ever they try steal! that'll teach em.

Rik

Member +
Put some big bastard dogs in the garden! lol and dig a few pit traps if you have a lawn etc. barb wire trip wires and all that! And if all else fails just sit on the house roof and pick them off with a rifle haha

markeybhoy

Member +
yeah they have some bottle. for ur own good i wouldnt try confront them yourself, they are all dodgy characters! best to try find out who it is, wer they stay and then do summit about it.

Scev

Member +
People will tax anything these days see on the news today that drain covers in the roads are bein takin now.

tom_hunt

Member +
People will tax anything these days see on the news today that drain covers in the roads are bein takin now.

Yeh theyv been going for ages round my end lol. Fuckers I recken!
Pisses me off to be honest. I hate people that pinch off other folk! Makes me wana round them and string the c*nts up!!

Tom

Jay

Admin
Steptoe and son?

Might be worth stepping up security mate before they try to lift anything valuable.

Beaker

Member +
Best thing to do is to video them. They hate being filmed because it proves that they actually exist. Or as they have no records ie NI number or birth certificate, if no body is found you can not be done for murder because there is no proof that they ever existed. And you cant get done for murdering some one that there is no evidence ever lived. Therefore as long as you dispose of the body well you are in the clear. Where as if you killed a normal person you can be done even if no body is ever discovered. I was actually told this by the police!

So next time, kill the b'stards.

Guye

Lifer
2nd Time round My garden got raided by the Metal Scrap People, in VANS and HORSES!

I know you're angry, but that mental image made me laugh. If they are bold enough to take stuff off the property in broad daylight, what really can you do?

gv1.3

Admin
Best thing to do is to video them. They hate being filmed because it proves that they actually exist. Or as they have no records ie NI number or birth certificate, if no body is found you can not be done for murder because there is no proof that they ever existed. And you cant get done for murdering some one that there is no evidence ever lived. Therefore as long as you dispose of the body well you are in the clear. Where as if you killed a normal person you can be done even if no body is ever discovered. I was actually told this by the police!

So next time, kill the b'stards.

LOL

I contributed to a thread yesterday advising I had just picked up a full sized machete from walmart... they have an online store... so using the above advise and the machete you can sword fight with the gypos in the front garden at midnight... and nevermind filming them for evidence film that for youtube man!!!

Glanza-V

Banned
Come back from work and i was well pissed off.

But reading the comments above IM laughing at my loss!

haha ;)

well think il go with Beakers idea.

Broomy

Member +
i hate pikey scum with a passion...

they did this to my car... when they spotted scrap in ATS carpark!!!!
coltcrashsmall4.jpg

when he took off.. the police didnt want to know !!!! shoot the c*nts!!!!

gv1.3

Admin
oh I just remembered something that might cheer you up Akki.

When we first moved from Dublin down to Meath there was no bin collection service as it was fairly rural. This meant that once a month my father and I would load up the trailer with rubbish and drive to the nearest landfill and dump it.

Well one day we went over to this landfill and if you can imagine where you park your car is like on the top of a cliff and you dump the stuff about 20 feet over into the landfill.

Well we got out of the car and there was a load of pikeys in the pit!!! and they were going through the bags of rubbish that everyone was firsing in... it was a sight to behold... they were fighting with seagulls for the good stuff. So anyway...one of them shouts up at my father... "is there anything worth taking" asking about the junk we were throwing in and my father said "no its all only oul shite" ... well he wasnt fuckin kidding... one of the bags he threw over had a months worth of german sheppard and rottweiller shite in it... now ... a months worth of that... this was the summer... festering.... shite in a bag... got the picture yet??

Well it took both me and my father to lift the bag of shit out of the trailer it was so heavy.. we rolled it off the side and the pikey dived into it like an olympic swimmer... he tore straight into the bag and he was horrified... ive never seen anyone so shocked.. his hands were covered in dogshite... he looks up at my father and my father shouts down to him "I told you it was all shite" LOL

PS: feel free to rep me for causing a pikey to reel back in terror!!!