what have you done with your double din?

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Hey there,
as per this post
i have just got a gt i am fitting my cd player today and i just wondered what people have done with their double din? i have seen guages there and pocket but i just wondered what you guys had done. pics would be good.
:)

rb69

Member +
Mine's just got a single Din stereo in at the moment after removing the massive stacker system that was in it before!
Planning on getting a Toyota blanking plate or maybe a pocket.

Mike D EP82

Member +
theres a set of gauges going in the parts for sale, boy is now taking offers i was going to buy them but funds hit the floor lol

sx_turbo

Lifer
i put a pocket in mine, and the fitted my boost controller in there, it keeps everything tidy.

and i replaced my ashtray with my apexi safc, again its better than having things stuck on the dash board.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i put a pocket in mine, and the fitted my boost controller in there, it keeps everything tidy.

and i replaced my ashtray with my apexi safc, again its better than having things stuck on the dash board.

my safc is in where the ashtray was also its a perfect fit!

Phil

Super Moderator
i just kept my double din in there, looks very jdm, bit of a mess but hey who cares.

abbott

Member +
hers a pic of mine if you need a part number for the pocket then let me know mate.

DSC00347.jpg

toyobaz

Member +
just rip out the double din
and chuck a load of goodies in there

hks evc
hks f-con
hks turbo timer
fan controller

post-7-1179954791.jpg

post-7-1179954780.jpg

:)

chinaone

Member +
If i had that many goodies there, i be scare as fuk, ppl break in for them.
do ppl put the head unit where the asktray din is?

dac69er

Super Moderator
heres what i have done. really could do with neatening it up a bit but it does the job for now:

DSC00023-1.jpg