What is annoying you about your car right now?

Gee

Member +
What annoying me is..

1 - The tipstick tube bolts on to the block. IT somehow came loose and the dipstick fell out of the block. Bolted it back up again and now it is working its way loose again!

2 - Got an oil leak somewhere.

3 - My drivers side front D2 coilover crashes as if it is bottoming out. Can't get it off to repair as my car is my dAILY driver and will then probably cost £150 to get my geometry setup again.

Happy days :D

Adam_Glanza

Member +
1: coilovers are too hard and make the drive not so fun at the moment :(

2: sideskirts have slighly peeled away from the body ( due to them being stuck on and the glue coming loose )

but i will address these issues soon :)

3: paintwork isnt the best looks like its a bit of a coverup but hey its all work in progress

Aga

Member +
1.my front right coilover is creaking, needs tightening

2.the clock's lighting does not have a good connection, sometimes its on, sometimes off...at least its not losing the time.

3.needs alignment.

Dave.

Member +
1- Leaking manifold (dolphin noise!)
2- Alarm needs some bits fixing!
3- Timing Belt (I think) is due...
4- It doesn't really show on pics, but the front bumper is cracked at the bottom, and needs resprayed thanks to the british gritters...

Its all minor, and I still love it more than any car I've ever had. I'm far too attached!

Dave

Gee

Member +
I don't mind the firmness if my D2's, I have it on a hard setting, so there is still room for improvement. Which do you use?

My paint work sucks in places too. If I keep the Glanza, it will be getting resprayed.

Kelly

Member +
1) The k24- the speedvision head gasket was a much use a bag of wank! so all engine coming apart this weekend.

2) Auto - the external wastegate stil hasnt turned up :(

3) Auto - something is knocking badly at the back and i cant figure out if its the exhaust or something suspension wise !

*starlet_babe*

Member +
1. i got some paintwork need doing; nothing major just some stone chips :-(

2. My rear window - for anyone that seen the rear window will see my tint has bubbled :-(

3. the bloody price of petrol at the minute :-(

Gee

Member +
1.my front right coilover is creaking, needs tightening

2.the clock's lighting does not have a good connection, sometimes its on, sometimes off...at least its not losing the time.

3.needs alignment.

- This happens with my dash lights sometimes! Got to hit it :D

- I'm sure all the pot holes have knocked out my geometry!

Gee

Member +
1) The k24- the speedvision head gasket was a much use a bag of wank! so all engine coming apart this weekend.

2) Auto - the external wastegate stil hasnt turned up :(

3) Auto - something is knocking badly at the back and i cant figure out if its the exhaust or something suspension wise !

My speedvision headgasket seems to be fine. Hope you get it sorted.

Kelly

Member +
Give it time ...:p seriously i hope yours is fine but 4 of my other friends have had trouble with theirs too. Thanx hopefully all will be good again after weekend :)

1= the apexi rsm makes a rattling noise!

2= slight knock coming from the front near-side wheel when i let go of the accelerator

3= exhaust to cat gasket is blown out and sounds a bit bad

^^^ all of the above things can be cured by turning the radio volume up!

oh and i hate them bloody stone chips!

1) Suspensions all fucked....seized up and a coller snapped off 1 of the teins :(
2) Having no interior is doing my nut in....daily driver needs comfort and tunage:p
3) Waiting for an EGT to turn up at a decent price so i can fit everything else.

God days and bad days though aint it?

Luke.R

Member +
1. Both CV joints are in need of replacement.

2. I seem to be loosing boost quite quickly, think it's down to the ebay MBC.

3. need a FMIC before the hot/warm weather comes. 1 bar on my Top mount can't be good.

starbogt

Member +
I can't give large with the new turbo until its setup :(
knocking under full lock not a clue where its coming from
sump is leaking slightly
plenty more niggles but I'm loving it

Gee

Member +
My interior is going back in within a few weeks hopefully. To componsate for the extra weight, I will add some extra power! :D

Gee

Member +
I can't give large with the new turbo until its setup :(
knocking under full lock not a clue where its coming from
sump is leaking slightly
plenty more niggles but I'm loving it

Definately the sump? I have a leak coming from somewhere and it looks like some oil is on the back of the sump, but the sump was resealed ther other week and was done well. So not sure if the oil is just blowing up behind the sump when driving. Not sure where the oil is coming from :(

aaronw

Member +
1. at night when my lights are on i cant see 1-3k revs as the light behind the rev counter has blew.

2. theres a slight leak from the manifold area and i simply cant find it!!

3. car creaks now and again,often for a day then goes for weeks,then back again...weird

4. got somthing that vibrates when changing down gear with the higher revs,think its the aluminium rad against the front brackets.

5. cuz the speedvision decat didnt line up i had to bodge fit the end off another decat to the speedvision one so it hangs lower than the bumper.

few things to keep me busy.

Toplap

Lifer
1: Im running a stock TMIC with no hood venting in now 80 degree temps.....FMIC came today and i'm having the pipework done this week

2: Sitting in traffic too long yields me a clutch slip from hell, i either stall or sound like a ricer taking off trying not to stall lol

3: White smoke pours out the exhaust when the car idles for more then 5 mins straight or see's heavy traffic. My guess is valve seals

4: Whiteline panhard bar makes so much damn noise

5: right passenger (driver to you guys :D) speaker has blown lol

Seanmcn

Member +
Emm I dont know where to start!!

1. When the wheels spin nd the car shudders the lights come loose nd go off!!
2. The central lockin has its days!
3. General squeaks and creaks!
4. The starter sticks on when the turbo timer is on! sometimes!!
5. Screaming power steering belt!!

Thats all, but most of the problems could be fixed if i was bothered!!:p