What is the biggest thing on your mind today?

bigdoods

Member +
im in sofia in bulgaria currently planning how to attack some transvestite prostitutes as i stole one of their bottles of vodka from them last night when it was left by a pole and didnt realise it was theirs.so 4 of them started running at me and my friend so we ran away and had about a 500m chase with them about 10meters behind us......dont worry fellas we bought 2 brand new really good sling shots and metal bbs today so wel attack from a distance!!!!whahoo!!:cool::haha:

monka

Member +
my starlet. lol. same as always. trying to figure out the best way to get 250 from a ep82 with 4efte, ct9, with aircon. and now setting a target for a 12 sec quarter. only then shall i be happy

bigdoods

Member +
safia is quite a nice place aint it???

savage place.so far iv been from ayia napa in cyprus for a month then went to athens.the went to ikaris,then went to mykonos,then went to siros,then went to rodes,then went to marmaris in turkey,then went to istanbul,now im in bulgaria in sofia,then going to brussels then coming home.crazy shit and even crazier stories.had a motorbike accident haha.