What People Think Of Toyota Soarers?

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I like them, twin turbo one's are supposed to be 276bhp standard although have been dyno'd at less than that but are easily tuned. They look and sound awesome when tuned too....

:rockon:

sx_turbo

Lifer
i think there awsome, most seem to be auto, and a lot have had auto - manual conversions.

(i think this is because they were only available in auto or something)

starbogt

Member +
very heavy and not a lot of room inside.. The twin turbo has awesome torque as does the 4ltr v8... These are a very long car too

PelvisGt

Member +
looks like a supra crossed with a s2000 kinda, but i really like the look of it mate :)

Are they rwd or 4wd?

EH@B

Member +
i have drove one with single turbo
woooooooooow
amazing handle with too much power
really hope to get one

Member +
the 1jz bottom end is ridiculously strong.

as far as i know thay have the same engine in them as the chaser, and in which case i believe i read on one of the australian chaser forums that the engine can take 450bhp on standard internals, cos like all good toyotas back in the day they were highly over-engineered.

Member +
forgot to mention, if you want to make it lighter, get a carbon fibre bonnet and change the drivers seat. The bonnet is meant to be seriously heavy and the drivers seat is meant to have electric everything. these two parts are meant to be the heaviest individual items that you can replace 90kg apparantly.