Who else is in debt ?

Bullet00th

Member +
Got a bit carried away lately buying things, mainly for my car, just checked my credit card bill....I owe £1200. Really shocked me. Just wondered if other people are in the same situation as me right now ?

Just a thought :)

Matt

Aidan-G

Member +
well if that all that you owe as in you have no loans or that..your a lucky man!!i never have money:pbut im used to it:)

Dave.

Member +
I've got a mortgage and a student overdraft (£2100 in the minus lol), student loans to about 8000 too. Thats all though :)

Sucks but you just have to get one with it... I'll pm you about that head btw ;) I havent (really) forgot! I get paid on Friday!

Dave

Last edited:

Sham

Member +
Dont talk about debts man, im in debt now bout £6000, it was £11000 couple of months ago... I jus wanna clear it so i can get some good nights sleep...lol

Bullet00th

Member +
WOW, I kinda don't feel AS bad now :) But I forgot to mention I have a loan to repay too :(, shit forgot about that.

So £1200 to credit card (at the mo)
And £5500 to repay loan.

I can't wait till my car is finished, I can start buying clothes and going out again :)

WoW, some people really are in debt.. I only have a loan to pay back, about 2k left i think, but thats nothing compaired to you guys, i also dont have any other outgoings so im keeping above water :D.. how can people spend money they dont have? I would understand on essensials, but cars and clothes?.. crazy :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
apart from my mortgage (70k) i have no dept.

im really good with my money and have never had a loan or been in any dept at all. never used an overdraft and only have a credit card to give myself a better credit rating.

my pay isnt amazing either!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
ha!thats never gonna happen,the car will never be "finished" theres always something to be done!lol

So so bloody true....

the only way out is give the car a break for a couple of months....

Luckily my car is always off road for periods of time so get to do alot of other things lol

markeybhoy

Member +
good to note that debt is healthy is you have it under control :) makes finance, mortgages, store cards, credit cards and all that stuff more suited to you which gives better APR.

just as long as it aint all on credit cards and £50 from the limit lol (where ive been before)

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I was never in debt util I bought this bloody car! I'd only have the student loan to payback if I hadn't just been travelling for four months too.