Wholesale Peformance Parts

JDubz

Member +
Hey guys hows it going? Like the title says im looking into buying some Wholesale Peformance Parts... Wanting to import them here into NZ and sell them for a few extra $$$?

I know many people like to keep this a secret with who they use but i thought it would be worth a good shot to ask on here and see if anyone has anygood traders in mind?

Also any tips/hits would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

JDubz.

P.s. Hope this is the right section to be asking in?

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
You can usually get in contact with the traders and get a bulk amount of items at a trade price

sx_turbo

Lifer
the best way to do this fella, is to go to local distributors in your own country, this is where the profit lies.

for all those JDM parts traders on here use rhd japan, and when you order in bulk from them you get a nice discount.

some jdm companies like blitz and hks have uk based distributors and it would be best for me to buy these type of brands from here. you should have a similar thing over there in aus/new zealand.

or try and get a trade account direct with the supplier you wish to use as this again is where the profit lies.

when you use 3rd party company's you will find it hard to be competetive on pricing.

JDubz

Member +
Thanks for the replys guys. Just thought it would be somthing interesting to get into. Also the added bonus of a few extra $$$ would help =)