why is idrees banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayyib

Lifer
someone smashed their car and asked him for parts through pm. he offered some wing mirrors too cos the guy who smashed his car bust his wing mirror as well. the mods saw it as trading so banned him from trading for a month. then he took payment for a map sensor which was MINE, paid to MY paypal, so the mods banned him for seven days. :homer:

richglanzav

Member +
ahh i see. i just wondered whether it was my comp playin up or sumthin lol. not really one of the ppl i can see getting banned but there ya go...cheers.

stew

Member +
if you read this idrees; clear your uksc inbox because i want to buy that rack off ya lol

richglanzav

Member +
if hes got loads of stuff to sell, and thinks he can offer a good service then why dnt he just go thru the proper procedure of applyin for a traders position.

jabran200

Member +
A bit harsh imho. He has only been selling bits off his own cars etc just becasue he has more to sell then others he is trading? I work on lots of different cars and have sold tons of stuff on other car forums with no problems even though there were a fair few items (probabbly more then what idress has sold/been selling). Anyways this will probs be closed.

Jabran.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
A bit harsh imho. He has only been selling bits off his own cars etc just becasue he has more to sell then others he is trading? I work on lots of different cars and have sold tons of stuff on other car forums with no problems even though there were a fair few items (probabbly more then what idress has sold/been selling). Anyways this will probs be closed.

Jabran.

rules are rules. classifieds are for occasional sales.

Texx

Super Moderator
rules are rules. classifieds are for occasional sales.

Trading without a traders forum

Hi all,

I would like to remind anyone that operates in a commercial capacity that they MUST have a traders account before offering items or services for sale via this website.

Applications for trader positions can be sent to admin@toyotagtturbo.com

ANYONE the is found to be trading either via the forum or by PM to members will have their account removed, without warning or notice, and will be banned from using this site. This includes adding advertisements to your signature, avatar or any fields in your profile.

This is the final warning we will be giving on this matter and it applies to EVERYONE so please keep this in mind, there will be no warnings any more.

INSTANT ACCOUNT REMOVAL FOR TRADING WITHOUT A TRADING FORUM

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39067

Classifieds Rules - Please Read Before Posting ANYTHING **CHANGES**

This Forum is for infrequent and casual sales between forum members.

If you are a trader please look at our Trader Packages. This forum is not for multiple or repeated sales from traders. Please be aware activity is monitored and volume selling will not be welcomed.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42

Last edited:

Rick

Trader
I love this site but the trading rules are a bad part of it. I also have been banned from selling items on here for trading. I have applied for a traders forum but that has also been refused so I am pretty much in limbo. Personally I think that this is something which needs addressing but only the mods can decide.

gv1.3

Admin
someone smashed their car and asked him for parts through pm. he offered some wing mirrors too cos the guy who smashed his car bust his wing mirror as well. the mods saw it as trading so banned him from trading for a month. then he took payment for a map sensor which was MINE, paid to MY paypal, so the mods banned him for seven days. :homer:

how very bad we sound for banning your brother.

Idrees has been breaking cars for a long time now and has been warned on numerous occasions to stop. He then went and bought another car to break and we told him because he had already purchased the breaker we did not want to see him stuck with it so we would allow him this final time - because we are fair and didnt want the lad stuck with the car.

He has now persisted trading despite us repeatedly asking him not to and drawing his attention to our rules on trading which he has ignored time and time again.We finally banned him from selling anything for one month to anyone via any means on the site and he ignored this also.

As for a trading position, we cannot comment on this as it is Idrees business and no one elses.

Rick - we have great traders on the site and for the vast majority of people the trading situation is fine and does not need attention. You submitted an application and it was declined. If your business plan has changed considerably feel free to re-apply and we will consider you again. As for you being in limbo mate if you want to buy dump valves etc and sell them on, ebay would probably be your best bet.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.

i cant see the mods baning him for this only.. there should be a good reason!

EDIT:

i didnt read all the therad... ^^ there is the good reason.

Rick

Trader
I do see your point Dylan but selling on eBay is a nightmare. On here it is possible to provide a great service to members and you build a reputation and I found it a very enjoyable experience. I never made very much on the items I sold but it was more of a hobby. On eBay the selling prices are astronomical and you just get a load of jokers who bid and then don't pay, plus it's not really possible to provide a service on there with like minded enthusiasts.

Idrees has been breaking cars for a long time now and has been warned on numerous occasions to stop. He then went and bought another car to break and we told him because he had already purchased the breaker we did not want to see him stuck with it so we would allow him this final time - because we are fair and didnt want the lad stuck with the car.

He has now persisted trading despite us repeatedly asking him not to and drawing his attention to our rules on trading which he has ignored time and time again.We finally banned him from selling anything for one month to anyone via any means on the site and he ignored this also.

As for a trading position, we cannot comment on this as it is Idrees business and no one elses.

Rick - we have great traders on the site and for the vast majority of people the trading situation is fine and does not need attention. You submitted an application and it was declined. If your business plan has changed considerably feel free to re-apply and we will consider you again. As for you being in limbo mate if you want to buy dump valves etc and sell them on, ebay would probably be your best bet.

AdDaMan

Member +
I have to agree. If one cant sell bits because they get accuse of being a trader (which is fair enough) but then apply to be a trader and get declined then that is pretty ridiculous.

At the end of the day people want to buy the parts and are missing out because of some rules.

Neal

Member +

I think your wrong, just because somebody has alot of parts to sell from their private stock doesnt make them a trader and your wrong to just assume that. Idree's isnt a registered trader but so what if he buys a few cars and splits them he should be entitled to sell what he wants so long as the buyer gets what they pay for why should it be a problem if they are fully aware that he is a private individual and not a trader?

Im also backing Rick with his point that he had more than a few bits and bobs to sell, you declined him trader status so where does that leave him and anybody else in that situation?

Me, Rick and Adaman are long standing members of this forum along with Dub7,G1.3 so we arent going to make these points out of stupidity are we fellas :p

Status
Not open for further replies.