Wii gamer !

azerty

Supermoderator
hey there,
just a topic for the Wii players.

I haven't been playing much lately as it is summer break over here and I rather enjoy kitesurfing, scubadiving while I can :)

otherwize my small gamelist is :

Wiisport
Wiiplay
Zelda
Tony hawk downhill

smythy75

Member +
i dont have many games, wii sports and sum random game with another random game(horse riding)
i love the boxing and tennis on wii sports! lol!

sx_turbo

Lifer
im a wii gamer :D

i have wii sports and zelda- twilight princess

excellent ammounts of fun. just you cant get controllers for love nor money for it at the moment.

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol@azerty thats some funny shit dude.

i must say though i am slightly dissapointed by the graphics on the wii, there on the same par as my xbox i think if not slightly worse.

azerty

Supermoderator
graphics is definitly not the best side of the wii...
have you bought the RGB cable? it helps to have crisper image ;)

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
graphis is definitly not the best side of the wii...
have you bought the RGB cable? it helps to have crisper image ;)

no i was hoping they were going to release a hd ready cable for it as i notice in the options that they have a listing for hdtv, but you cant select it.

Hou

Member +
tbh i dont think the wii has been made with graphics in mind, its been made to be fun, enjoyable and different

sx_turbo

Lifer
tbh i dont think the wii has been made with graphics in mind, its been made to be fun, enjoyable and different

yeah i know that, i enjoy it dont get me wrong, it just would have been nice if the graphics were a lil better.

any who, does anyone know how to meet people using the mii's?

thomllee1981

Member +
currently own:
wii sports
wii play
need for speed carbon
sonic and the secret rings
super paper mario
super mario galaxy
my word coach
big brain academy
dewy's adventure
kororinpa
bust a move

have owned and traded back in a few others:
super mario party 8
open season
fruit fall

think there has been a few others aswell

love wasting my days away playing on the wii the kids enjoy playing on it also and are pretty good at wii sports!

parkiboy

Member +
i have a wii and own the followin:

Wii Sports
Wii Play
Mario galaxy
Mario & sonic: the olympic games

currently in the process of trying to find someone to chip it but cant find anyone anywhere locally!! naughty i know but i have my 360 to buy games for cant afford both :p

Jay

Admin
I've got a wii too, the tennis is dangerous - I punched my bro by accident last week returning a serve..

It's used mostly as a drunken plaything, in fact I don't even know how to get online or even play DVD's on it?

Got a few games for it but the favourites are wiisports, NFS prostreet & Mario Olympics.

parkiboy

Member +
I've got a wii too, the tennis is dangerous - I punched my bro by accident last week returning a serve..

It's used mostly as a drunken plaything, in fact I don't even know how to get online or even play DVD's on it?

Got a few games for it but the favourites are wiisports, NFS prostreet & Mario Olympics.

they play DVD's?? :eek: