WRC Sales Bradford

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Nice find sherlock and good to let people know.It is relly nice too, its not an honest mistake either since 110000km is 63k miles, so not just the figures the wrong way round or anything.

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol.

might be an error.

when i bought my car from there, the mileage was less on the car than it was advertised for.

ChrisW

Lifer
Doesn't surprise me to be honest, a suprising number of very low mileage Jap imports come out of them, including mine!!! I smell just a wee bit of clocking going on lol :slap:

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Not the first time but people always seem to back them, the ones that have bought cars from there mainly. If it's an honest mistake fair play but how many times has this happened, time people got the true the picture just too many coincidences beyond a joke now :eek:

This is my own personal opinion and not one of Toy Tuning Ltd.

Toby

CMR

Member +
Shocking, I doubt it's a mistake to be honest.. Anyone close to go check if the speedo has been clocked? :)

faisalgtturbo

Member +
i can tell u from personal experience

clocking a subaru isnt easy or advisable

i do no someone who tried it once but the car messed
up and wouldn't run correctly, and then wouldnt run at all

he had to change the the clocks to get the car to run right

thats why i think its a mistake...
dont see many 22b parts flying round...

faisal

Dave.

Member +
My mate bought a car from then, that had been mis-registered.

It was confiscated by the police, and fully investigated as a suspected stolen car. It was out of his hands within days of purchase for over 2 weeks.

Pretty wierd.

Saying that, could be an honest mistake, twice. The car's both look/looked awesome.

Dave

sx_turbo

Lifer
also seeing a clocked car is easily spottable.

a tell tale sign on the older cars without digital odomoters is that they dont line up correctly.

there are also various other tell tale signs, and you can also ask to see the auction sheet, this will have the chassis details and the mileage details and is no to easy to replicate. if they dont have this to hand then walk away

cameroon95

Member +
I think this is a mistake m8, I bought my car from there, it was advertised as 60k miles.

I recently had a mechanic look the car up and down and he said

"by christ, this is in better nick than the majority of new cars that I see"

no, that made me smile:)