You wont find these in Hafrauds!!!!

Tony Harrison

Member +
Recently (July) I ventured with my missus for a holiday in Tokyo, and as part of the deal, i demanded I would have a "motor day" as it were, and as well as visiting Amlux we headed out to a Super Autobacs at Shinonome. It was red hot, walking down some main road in a country id never step foot on before, was quite an experience i can tell you. However this is what we eventually came up across......
5tzb06.jpg

qs4n6c.jpg

35bros4.jpg

Tony Harrison

Member +
No driftin hehe but everything else like Mt Fuji (we planned to climb but didnt due to me mis-reading timetables), visited the shrines in the parks, shoppining in Harajuku, nights out in Roppongi, visited Shibuya and Shinjuku. Experianced rushawa subway system, went to tokyo tower etc, all the touristy things really.

First car i saw was a Ferrari like a 360 i think ( it was dark and i had been in on plane for 13hrs) and it had neons on!! And you what?? Not once did i see a honda with some gay stance going off! Cant stand it.

Was planning of going to the car park near yokohoma bridge to see a meet but again i didnt wanna risk being lost in a place i didnt know. At night.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Super autobacs is awesome, I was dribbling at everything in the Tokyo (Odaiba) one;

CIMG8295.jpg

I'm sure you would've had a great time over there, I'd love to go back.