your ep before and after pics

rickw

Member +
well jus seen the other thread and wud like to see the pics of your car when you first got it and how it stands now, heres mine:
before
glanza.jpg

after
23042008007.jpg

before
CASNKLK5.jpg

after
05012008016-1.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Only photo i could find of when i very first got the car back in February 2005 ... Excuse the blurring...... It was so inicent back then lol.....
firststarletpics003.jpg

Clearer pic of the new wheels a few months after buying the car JUNE 2005
Mystarlet.jpg

My car as it stands now February 2008
starletphotos021-1.jpg

1.3 engine just before the conversion DECEMBER 2005
1.jpg

As it stands today a little bit dirty to be honest with oil leaks etc but hay ho....
Blackrocker004.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
How come?

Because with the power i have on the front wheels and the car being so light i need more actual road feel. at high speeds my car feels so light its unreal and foot to the floor feels a bit wavey.... the steering isnt precise enough... I need it to be slightly heavier so its more predictable... Also alot less complicated, its cheaper/less to go wrong/makes the car slightly lighter and its one less thing running off your cam belt/ giving somewhat of 6% more power.....

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
you got no power steering dub? that filter must suck like a right slag

yeah she's a sucker alright ;) nah no pas and it's fair heavy round town and while going slow, even morese now the ALK is fitted. but its very direct with lots of feel. just have to hold on tight as the wheel can get snatched clean out of your hands if you're cornering and the boost kicks in. part of the fun though.

Shorty

Member +
when i first got it in march
DSC00181.jpg

and how she stands now
DSC00234.jpg

some times you have to go backwards to go forwards :)

Big_Daddy

Member +
Because with the power i have on the front wheels and the car being so light i need more actual road feel. at high speeds my car feels so light its unreal and foot to the floor feels a bit wavey.... the steering isnt precise enough... I need it to be slightly heavier so its more predictable... Also alot less complicated, its cheaper/less to go wrong/makes the car slightly lighter and its one less thing running off your cam belt/ giving somewhat of 6% more power.....

Im similer issues with mines, after 70mph the car feels as it gona drift off. Like driving on ice.
Any ways to make steering heavier without removing the whole power steering equipment.?

(sorry all for misleading the thread).

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Im similer issues with mines, after 70mph the car feels as it gona drift off. Like driving on ice.
Any ways to make steering heavier without removing the whole power steering equipment.?

(sorry all for misleading the thread).

Exactly mate, same as...........

Well the only thing i can possible think about is get bigger/wider wheels.. apart from that i cant see anything else... Maybe a slightly softer suspension set up as well as better dampers, that actually work unlike the D2's :p

Your best bet mate go all out, hardcore and get rid of the system mate ;)

I wont be doing this yet, as have thousands of other priorities but hopefully will get round to doing it....

Big_Daddy

Member +
Exactly mate, same as...........

Well the only thing i can possible think about is get bigger/wider wheels.. apart from that i cant see anything else... Maybe a slightly softer suspension set up as well as better dampers, that actually work unlike the D2's :p

Your best bet mate go all out, hardcore and get rid of the system mate ;)

I wont be doing this yet, as have thousands of other priorities but hopefully will get round to doing it....

Mines all on standard setup. at the moment but next step is upgrade the cars for some 16inc wheels.

Do the glanza have the same power steering setup or are they fully power steering unlike the GT are just PAS