Your EP in Japan?

Jay

Admin
Been doing a bit of digging and found a few pics of my EP's when they were in Japan. Just wondering if anyone else had found their own captured there too? :confused:

Post them up folks!

Cheers,

Jay

dac69er

Super Moderator
must be hard if it was pretty stock? if it had a few cool mods then it would make it easier to find.

Dave.

Member +
Heres some of mine in Japan with its plate on :-D

pMcx4.jpg

0Fx8T.jpg

KU4GF.jpg

Hope yous like them

Dave

Last edited:

tbk

Fresh Recruit
Would love to find a pic of mine in japan or even be able to get a copy of its old reg to be made up

RS-Ronan

Member +
not from back in Japan but it was the day it came to my house 5/6 years ago before my cousin brought it to Kerry and let the paint get bad!
fell in love with it that day and told him i would buy it some day which he didn't believe.
proved him wrong!haha...

189883_10150100604837816_656812815_7009698_751006_n.jpg

sx_turbo

Lifer
jay any pointers on how to look for your car when it was in japan?

i would love to find out mine, all i know is that it came from tokyo

Dave.

Member +
i still want your ep dave, my fave all time starlet ever, luv it

Cheers dude, I want it back on the road so badly! To go a bit off topic - what are you driving now?

Was just surfing through some JDM car sales sites and spotted her, a snip at 700,000 yen lol :

http://www.modifiedcars-export-japan.jp/inventory/de0200153.html

1208841567_1.jpg

Some nice machinery on that site, check out the only modified 4WD I've seen in Japan further down the car list hiding amongst the Glanza's!

Jay

That's awesome Jay - stumbling across it must have felt good :D

Dave

Jay

Admin
Here's my current auto in Japan before shipping. One of the auction pics that Trevor and I looked at before I told him to bring me the awesome lol :

productu212013928zv4.jpg

Keep them coming peeps!