Zisco Manifold's

gv1.3

Admin
seen them being made and on cars.... all I can say is WOW - Chris's work is like nothing and I mean nothing I have ever seen before.

He is an artist with his work. He took me to see a pajero he had totally transformed by hand crafting stainless steel over 3 years.... I was actually speechless when I saw it.

gv1.3

Admin
not sure... he has won loads of awards - Ive a magazine feature the pajero owner gave me from when he took that pajero to sicily to a car show and cleaned up!

unfortunately the feature is back in Ireland. Maybe Kon has some pics etc.

I dont want to harp on about it... but that pajero was the single most impressive modified motor I have ever seen and no pictures could do it justice.

Even down to the rear spoiler... he had made a stainless polished one by hand... it looked incredible!

steveatyork

Member +
re

im selling mine which is mild steel along with my speedvision hybrid.just waiting for mods to aprove them:) the mani looks very good.and will flow alot better

Dave.

Member +
I'd love to see pics of this Pajero....

Zisco manifolds look the business and I'd have one over any other available atm

Dave

gv1.3

Admin
actually I might have some pics if I have the phone I had with me that day over here in the states. Ill check and if I have Ill get them up.

The pajero has so much stainless on it when I went to see it it was in storage up on wooden blocks as the suspension would sag if left sitting on it for too long. Even the interior is totally covered in stainless. Chris screwed off the brake fluid cap and it is fabricated from a solid block of stainless and weighs an incredible amount. The entire underbody is made from a sheet of stainless with a huge mitsi sign on it in stainless. It takes 3 days to clean for a show.

Even the gear knob is made from a huge block of stainless.. its hard to comprehend how much work has gone into this thing.

Anyway sorry for threa-jacking.. I guess its relevant as when you see the work he has put into this project it gives you some idea of the talent this guy has.

I saw a pic of a manifold he made for a drag truck... Im surprised its not hanging on a wall in an art gallery.

lleey2k4

Member +
Id like to buy a turbo send it over to him and have a kit specially made.

iirc he done 'HYBRID' setup on here.

An atm he has a K26 kit which is amazing.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
yep thats right lads im running a custom made top mounted greddy td05turbo.. all the work was made by chris (zisco)

thanks for the kind words dylan! the pajero really is our gem, ill try & find some pics but i dont have high res ones.. yes it really does take 3~5 days to polish & prep for shows.. btw thats 4 guys working for those 3~5 days lol.. we end up dead after prepping it.. heres some zisco pics ...

enjoy ;)

HPIM1731.jpg

HPIM1733.jpg

HPIM1734.jpg

HPIM1735.jpg

HPIM1736.jpg

HPIM1737.jpg

HPIM1738.jpg

HPIM1740.jpg

HPIM1741.jpg

HPIM1742.jpg

HPIM1743.jpg

HPIM1744.jpg

HPIM1745.jpg

HPIM1746.jpg

HPIM1747.jpg

DSCF2263.jpg

DSCF2262.jpg

DSCF2261.jpg

here is killamats superb greddy td05h as zisco made it ;)

HPIM1827.jpg

heres a k26 mani & dp zisco made ..

KIF_0071.jpg

KIF_0072.jpg

KIF_0075.jpg

heres some other manifold pics of some ct9 manis zisco makes:

KIF_0408.jpg

KIF_0407.jpg

KIF_0409.jpg

KIF_0496.jpg

KIF_0497.jpg

KIF_0016.jpg

KIF_0018.jpg

KIF_0021.jpg

this is my exhaust that chris made:

0027_022.jpg

0022_018.jpg

0026_021.jpg

here are pics from the pajero, this was over a year ago, alot of changes & ALOT more work has been put into it! it currently weights around 4.5tons lol.. considering as stock it weighed 2.6tons ... we added quite a bit of stainless lol..

Pajeroenginebay.jpg

pajerocootbuild.jpg

modelpaj.jpg

pajerofront.jpg

pajerounderneath.jpg

pajeroVIP.jpg

bestpajero.jpg

i think that should give u an idea about the quality of work.

As some may suggest we did have a few teething problems, but those have all been ironed out now & everything is in top quality as u can clearly see ;)

Kon

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
posts deleted: whatever personal issue you seem to have with this member keep it off this forum please.

sx_turbo

Lifer
now my experiance :

as all of you know i have had some problems with ct9 zisco manifold.

these were promptly sorted out, and i received a new manifold,

now to me it didnt look like anything in those pics, in stainless or mild steel, both of which i received,

now, i have seen other products made by him and i must say these other products look fantastic.

maybe i was just a one off, and i'm assured i am, and i did ask them to rush the second manifold out to me.

so through experiance, (and regretfully the rants made by myself, but i still maintain i was right to do so) i would say buy one, IF there is a problem with it, speak to hybrid and keith they will sort it out it will prob be annoying to sort out cos of being in different countries, but it will get done.

now please no one start an argument with what i have just said :)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
fair enough ricky! thanks for ur comments :)

glad ur now happy with our work!

thanks
kon

Dave.

Member +
I'd love one personally, they look the absolute business! :D

But ooo, cencorship on the website! I always seem to miss the agro...

Dave