Careful on the roads..

Idrees

Banned
This is just a reminder showing how weak our cars actually are.

Fellow member Bourkey has sadly had an accident in his. Thankfully he is recovering from his injuries.

I hope he doesn't mind me posting this, but it just reminds us to keep it cool on the roads as our cars are not the strongest things out there. Its made me have second thoughts about fitting my new engine.

bourkecarcrash1.jpg

bourkecarcrash2.jpg

bourkecarcrash4.jpg

bourkecarcrash.jpg

Wishing you a speedy recovery James.

wee-jo

Member +
Fuck me!! Lucky lad, take it he rolled it? That is totally destroyed! Is that blood in the 3rd pic?

CMR

Member +
Jesus!
What a shame i know a car is only a car but his looked mint, hope they are both recovering ok :(

Dane_Bristol

Member +
That is a nasty one indeed, hate to think what the passengers would have turned out like if there where any in the rear seats :(, fortunetly there were none in the back. Hopes they get well and fully recover soon.

Gee

Member +
Thats a shame.

Dont be put of modding your car though.

Just don't drive like a dick, be sensible. You can be the safest driver and still hit some black ice or get smashed in to by someone else.

GTdan

In The Closet
That is a nasty one indeed, hate to think what the passengers would have turned out like if there where any in the rear seats :(, fortunetly there were none in the back. Hopes they get well and fully recover soon.

was stripped, so thankfully that wouldnt happen.

just posted up on uksc

Sharkman645

Member +
wish him a speedy recovery and hope this doesnt put him off building another mint glanza. metals replaceable people arent unfortunately

Fro

Member +
Oh fuck! Was anyone cut out or was the car just ripped apart? Looks fucking brutal, wish them a speedy recovery