Need help with D-P Developments

parkiboy

Member +
Well heres the story...

• bens ep-82 bought some Ignition leads from DP Developments
  • DP Developments owed me money for some coilovers and other items he was buying from me so he asked bens ep-82 to send the money for the leads straight to me...
  • DP Developments has not sent out the leads and neither of us can get in touch with him..
  • Ben has now started a dispute with paypal and im going to be out £35 for something thats fuck all to do with me...

I'm pissed off about the whole situation and am seeking advice... sucks i should be out of money when its nothing to do with me :(

durmz

Member +
coorrr uve been dropped right in the shit there aint you, as far as youre concened DP was paying you money to his debt, that puts you out of the situation, it should be there problem, uve been really stitched up there mate

parkiboy

Member +
coorrr uve been dropped right in the shit there aint you, as far as youre concened DP was paying you money to his debt, that puts you out of the situation, it should be there problem, uve been really stitched up there mate

exactly but ben seems to think coz he cnt get hold of DP developments im responsible as my paypal was used...

although i think he's just saying that as he wants is money back and infact i think he knows he is wrong putting a dispute in against me but doesnt care where he gets his money from even if it is from someone who it has absoultley bugger all to do with it... im the innocent party here and im gettin screwed over.

Jay

Admin
All we need now is DP Developments to start a thread now.. I notice that it doesn't look as though they have run off anywhere:

Last Activity: Today 11:11 AM

How long has all of this gone on?

bens ep-82

Member +
exactly but ben seems to think coz he cnt get hold of DP developments im responsible as my paypal was used...

although i think he's just saying that as he wants is money back and infact i think he knows he is wrong putting a dispute in against me but doesnt care where he gets his money from even if it is from someone who it has absoultley bugger all to do with it... im the innocent party here and im gettin screwed over.

i aint in the rong mate and i do care about the situation you are in but if you let someone use your paypal details (if i haddent have asked whos details they wear i wouldnt have know they wearnt his as you didnt tell me) then its your own fault. people use paypal because its secure so if anything goes rong you can get your money back. if you dont know this guy very well then you shouldnt have let him use it. if you got anything else to say post it here http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45882

parkiboy

Member +
i aint in the rong mate and i do care about the situation you are in but if you let someone use your paypal details (if i haddent have asked whos details they wear i wouldnt have know they wearnt his as you didnt tell me) then its your own fault. people use paypal because its secure so if anything goes rong you can get your money back. if you dont know this guy very well then you shouldnt have let him use it. if you got anything else to say post it here http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45882

as i didnt tell you?? it was him who didnt tell you there were mine mate... if you remember you purchased something off me after you bought the HT leads and when i sent you my payment details it was the same as what DP developments had given you.

As far as i knew he had made you aware what he was doing.. but obviously not, he asked me if it was ok and i thought nothing of it... i wasnt expecting this to come of it.

Jay

Admin
I'd say that one simple post from DP should clear this all up. He can then send out your leads and you can drop the paypal dispute.

Or at least I'd like to think so.

The issue has been raised, it'll probably be tonight or tomorrow before DP visits. I'll make him aware of this thread and we will take it from there lads.

Idrees

Banned
DP Dave seems like a sound guy, spoke to him on MSN a few times and he didn't seem this type! Hopefully he will come along and resolve this.

bens ep-82

Member +
as i didnt tell you?? it was him who didnt tell you there were mine mate... if you remember you purchased something off me after you bought the HT leads and when i sent you my payment details it was the same as what DP developments had given you.

As far as i knew he had made you aware what he was doing.. but obviously not, he asked me if it was ok and i thought nothing of it... i wasnt expecting this to come of it.

sorry mate my bad it was him that diddnt tell me what was going on and i was fine with it when i found out (after asking) but i also didnt think this would happen. all i know is i asked him around a week and a half ago maybe 2 weeks what was going on as it had been 2 weeks since i paid and he told me i would get them by the end of the week which i didnt. so i sent more pms he then replied last friday claiming to have sent them weeks before via first class recorded delivery and told me he would find out what was going but i have heard nothing since.:mad:

bens ep-82

Member +
DP Dave seems like a sound guy, spoke to him on MSN a few times and he didn't seem this type! Hopefully he will come along and resolve this.

i know and i dont think hes done this on purpose or to try and rip me or parkiboy off but its just got to the point where i have had enough:(

parkiboy

Member +
Well ben has took this further and paypal are investigating the case now...

Fucking pissed off.. in middle of moving out.. loosing my job.. and have no savings so i dont need this shit at the minute....

i should not be paying for this at all!! i hope paypal can see that

bens ep-82

Member +
Well ben has took this further and paypal are investigating the case now...

Fucking pissed off.. in middle of moving out.. loosing my job.. and have no savings so i dont need this shit at the minute....

i should not be paying for this at all!! i hope paypal can see that

what do you mean "i have taken it further" i have done nothin since i started thre dispute i aint even checked the status of it tbh:confused: at the end of the day my money was sent to your paypal in exchange for goods which i never got and you still got my money. but you think you will be out of pocket?????:confused:

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
as a paypal dispute runs its course its status changes as it goes.

it doesnt sound like anyone has been hounding paypal behind the others back, if the case isnt resolved/dropped then paypal upgrade it to a claim themselves!

anyway you guys should cancel the paypal case. get your heads together and go down and speak to Mr.DP developments get it sorted out.

no benefit to arguing.

there is three people involved, the sooner two of them get there heads together to find a solution the quicker it will be resolved. it may aswell be you two?! so swap numbers and get a chat, then get on to DP development.

Phil

nexia201

Member +
what do you mean "i have taken it further" i have done nothin since i started thre dispute i aint even checked the status of it tbh:confused: at the end of the day my money was sent to your paypal in exchange for goods which i never got and you still got my money. but you think you will be out of pocket?????:confused:

he is just seing it out of pocket as Dp owe him the money so if dp didnt send you the stuff it should be him to refound you the money . But as your money went to that pay pal you have no fault for claiming it back from there . Parkiboy did this in good faith that he would get his money back from DP and you get your HT leads but as you and him honered your part DP didnt so he is the one you both should pressure on so you both will get what you want .